MSC is Unorganized

potsie57

I just want to mention what happened to us at the Port of Miami by MSC.  We were on the Divina March 13.  When we arrived at the port no one would take our luggage!!!  We had to carry it on the ship ourselves...What's with that?  Did this happen to anyone else?

1 hour ago, potsie57 said:

I just want to mention what happened to us at the Port of Miami by MSC.  We were on the Divina March 13.  When we arrived at the port no one would take our luggage!!!  We had to carry it on the ship ourselves...What's with that?  Did this happen to anyone else?

The Porter's don't work for msc .how late did you get there?. The Porter's make a killing on tips so I don't know what could have happened.

13 minutes ago, scpirate said:

The Porter's don't work for msc .how late did you get there?. The Porter's make a killing on tips so I don't know what could have happened.

We went to all the MSC people and they kept sending us else where.  We were not late.  We probably should have dropped it off at curbside and then went and parked.  Other people were in line with their luggage too

What time did you arrive at port?

Either you were too early and the porters were still helping debarking passengers (they take your luggage to the parking garage if you are driving), too late, or you were not at the right place for the porters (they are not just outside the entrance to the building, but further down in a long portico between two piers.