Your input on decision-FCC, refund or NCL possibly remove offers?

Petoonya

@petoonya   this is an ever evolving situation. Just today the Seattle Port announced a halt to the 2020 cruise season.   That isn't to say that the sailing you're on can't leave from somewhere else but it's unlikely.

I bet you'll be hearing from NCL in the next week about your options.  

https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2020/03/24/covid-19-alaska-cruise-season-suspend-port-seattle.html

1 minute ago, sanger727 said:

I don't think an itinerary change is out of the question IF cruising is back up. But that's a big IF.

Yeah, that's the part that becomes speculative. There's the chance that May 1 things are looking good, and they run our cruise as a CA cruise with a stop in Ensenada it could be a go, and I lose $3k. It would be wonderful if a vaccine were developed by then, and the illness and death would sharply decrease. But that's the biggest IF. A very sacred IF however.

12 minutes ago, TPgal said:

@petoonya   this is an ever evolving situation. Just today the Seattle Port announced a halt to the 2020 cruise season.   That isn't to say that the sailing you're on can't leave from somewhere else but it's unlikely.

I bet you'll be hearing from NCL in the next week about your options.  

https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2020/03/24/covid-19-alaska-cruise-season-suspend-port-seattle.html

Thanks very much TPgal! (Love that name!)

I've got a different report from a local radio station in Seattle that makes this seem like it could be a temporary or as you say evolving. The public health emergency in WA state could be ended by May 1, particularly if a vaccine is developed. I'd gladly lose $3k for that!!!

Just as you say thinking we should hear from NCL shortly. Thanks again for your input.

Seattle, Washington (KINY) - The Alaska cruise season for 2020 will be delayed indefinitely and will not start until after the COVID-19 outbreak and public health emergency in Washington state has ended.

Edited by Petoonya