Clap for the NHS

Had a great turnout down our road tonight and even some fireworks at the end Everyone shouting at to each other wishing each other to keep safe and well - it was very moving I imagine it was like this during WW2

How did it go where you are ?

Edited by Vitalsign

Our road is quite windy but people were out in our section. We could hear lots of whooping from nearby roads.

Went to sainsburys today and very calm. Security on the door but not many people and the shelves had much more than last week. Relaxing  shop! 

All family out clapping, apart from son who is in the 12 week 'shielding' category, but he was still watching, listening and clapping inside.

Thank you people of the NHS  !!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Our daughter works on the frontline of the NHS and phoned us later last night.  Saw the coverage on the TV an heard a little out of the windows.

Very moved by the support and show of gratitude. 

Our small close did their bit - much whooping, clapping and banging of saucepans!

Keep safe all!

It was well supported in our road, lots of clapping and cheering. Call me a misery but I couldn't help but think of the years of underfunding that the NHS has suffered. Let's hope their excellent work will be appreciated by more than mere claps and cheers!

Think we should also give a big clap to all those involved in getting our food to us from the farmers to the factory workers to the shop workers.  I have been told our Sainsbury's even had loo rolls today!  Well done all😀

• Like 1