Cruising 6/13 on Conquest

wghcpa

My husband, son (18), and daughter (10) are crusing out of New Orleans on the 13th of June. Anyone else taking this cruise? I would love to have some advice on shore excursions. We are first time cruisers.

My family will be on this cruise! Also first timers. My husband, myself, 16 yo daughter, 13 yo daughter, and 8 yo son. I really hope he likes Camp Carnival!

This board has been great for researching ideas for excurions, among other things! We are planning on Doctors Cave Beach and some shopping in Montego Bay. You might enjoy Margaritaville. Something with stingrays in Grand Cayman and Chankanaab in Cozumel. My youngest daughter is planning to do the dolphin swim. The recommendation is to book this independently and early! I need to do this soon. Apparently it books up early.

Seven weeks and counting!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;06;13;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

until my first cruise!

Archived