When will "All be clear"

Narcussist

Some colleges are already canceling summer school.

When we were sent home from work earlier this month we were told it would be May 7 at the earliest we would come back to campus. In the last few days the nation has gone on a 30-day "lock down". When I came home in early March and told people we were out at least through early May, they thought I was crazy. Now most places are looking at being out through all of April. So crazy.....maybe....But correct! I'd agree that the earliest sailings would be Aug or Sept. And I don't think that is absolute. 

i don't want to talk about where I work but let me just say ------ they know.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 10:45 AM, Purvis1231 said:

I hope there will be cruises soon but with the cruise lines sending their folks home, and the president saying were are closed for at least another month, I am afraid the cruise industry will be forever changed. Thankfully, Trump did say he wants ships sailing again. But when they resume I am afraid there will be a lot less ships and eventually prices will be greatly increased

I think it's extremely doubtfull cruise ships will be allowed to operate until a vaccine is found and passengers can prove they have recieved it regardless of what Trump or anyone else wants. 

Hope many ships are now just floating in the oceans riddled with Covid19 right now?  

In Australia we have ships off our East and West coasts with the virus onboard and the government wants them to go away but I suspect they won't and will continue to just transfer people off the ships as they get sick indefinately.