The "Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cocktail" Thread

Georgia_Peaches

11 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

I went ballistic and unorthodox on our Edge sailing and asked for a Rob Roy made with Macallan!

From that day forward, I never asked for it again and the bartender and I became great bud's as he was just shocked back into reality... after all, it was just a cocktail... LOL

btw - I never did that again, as why waste a good shot?

Cheers and bon voyage

I with agree you. about 41/2 years ago sitting at a beach bar at HHV in Honolulu, a guy bought "Shots" for his friends about a dozen, of Don Julio 1942. That is sippin' tequila and expensive. I asked did the bartender did they just shots of DJ  1942, he said yep. More money than taste that is for sure.

I love a Lemon Drop Martini, or two, in the Martini Bar in the evening.  My daytime favorite is a Mudslide, so full of calories and decadent.  I never drink Mudslides at home; however, I have learned to make Lemon Drop Martinis at home.  I may have to indulge in May 2020 to drown my sorrows from our Mediterranean cruise on the Infinity being canceled.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Inspired by another thread regarding cruise withdrawal, I thought it might be fun to post about your favorite Celebrity cocktail.  Please share a picture if you have one, the ingredients if you can remember them 😉, and the recipe if you know it.  

Here's the Smashy Japanese from Sushi on 5:  

Don't know the recipe but it includes jalapeno infused vodka, lemon, cucumber and basil. 

Shshi Cocktail 1.jpg

We dined in Sushi and ordered a cocktail from their menu.   It was around 12:30.    The server brought us the drinks and told us that it may be different than  usual as it was made in Cafe al Bacio instead of the World Class Bar because they  weren’t open.   It was also different because they didn’t have all the ingredients.   We had the premium pack so it really didn’t matter but it did as it was terrible.   Would have been pissed if we didn’t have the pack and paid for it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅

11 hours ago, miched said:

We dined in Sushi and ordered a cocktail from their menu.   It was around 12:30.    The server brought us the drinks and told us that it may be different than  usual as it was made in Cafe al Bacio instead of the World Class Bar because they  weren’t open.   It was also different because they didn’t have all the ingredients.   We had the premium pack so it really didn’t matter but it did as it was terrible.   Would have been pissed if we didn’t have the pack and paid for it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅

Yep that would turn me off too. On Silhouette they had to go down to the bar across from guest relations. Like you, we were there for lunch and WCB wasn’t open. It took a long time to get the drink but I’d rather have a long wait than a improvised concoction from cafe al bacio. 

On 3/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, scrapcreator said:

I’m with mom says. A mudslide after a day of excursions. We like ours at sail away at the Sunset Bar. Here we are leaving Skagway in June 2019 on the Millenium.

That is my go-to drink for any tropical vacation!