Best Viking booking deal to wait for

clojacks

Somewhat related to TA's, I'm trying to get a quote from Viking on a 2021 cruise that includes the Premium Economy air upgrade. This is because I'm concerned that if I don't book it up front with my credit, I won't be able to apply any remaining credit later when I book the Premium Economy upgrade. My TA has said that she has not been able to get a quote, I emailed Viking yesterday and haven't heard anything.

Does anyone know if, let's say I have $500 remaining on a credit after booking a cruise, if I want to upgrade to Premium Economy in a year, if I can still apply that $500? Or if I can get a Premium Economy quote up front now for a 2021 cruise? I am concerned that the credit transaction is a one time deal and I won't be able to apply any remaining dollars on the credit in the future.

54 minutes ago, PKNC said:

Somewhat related to TA's, I'm trying to get a quote from Viking on a 2021 cruise that includes the Premium Economy air upgrade. This is because I'm concerned that if I don't book it up front with my credit, I won't be able to apply any remaining credit later when I book the Premium Economy upgrade. My TA has said that she has not been able to get a quote, I emailed Viking yesterday and haven't heard anything.

Does anyone know if, let's say I have $500 remaining on a credit after booking a cruise, if I want to upgrade to Premium Economy in a year, if I can still apply that $500? Or if I can get a Premium Economy quote up front now for a 2021 cruise? I am concerned that the credit transaction is a one time deal and I won't be able to apply any remaining dollars on the credit in the future.

I've been trying to get a quote for about a week from my TA for a 2022 B2B on Viking. By any chance do you use a TA based out of NH?

14 minutes ago, PKNC said:

No, this is the first time I've used a TA and I generally tried this out to reduce the work burden on my end.

Granted, my TA and Viking price are identical when I check, but I've been trying to find out what my TA will sweeten the offer with...I've been able to have tremendous success with Viking's chat service.