New survey in your email ?

robertmartha

Assuming others received the same survey via email yesterday ?

Very interesting and direct questions about your expected travels in the next 12 months. No better way to gather people’s real feelings then a survey asking direct questions to potential Seabourn customers.

i was brutally honest .....about the thought of cruising in the next year.  

Good thing I did the survey vs my wife because her response to every question would have been NO.

would love to hear your thoughts 

would like nothing more to have a cruise booked to look forward to 

Bob 

• Like 1

I didn't receive the survey about my future travel plans. 

But I did get a "We'd Like To Hear From You" survey on March 16.  It came from a different address than previous surveys so I asked SB Club if it was legit before I responded.  They confirmed it was real so I clicked.  Turned out the survey was 100% about onboard shopping.  What improvements would I like to see in product selection/quality to make my shopping experience better?  Did I like the current Seabourn logo items?  Would I be interested in a Personal Shopper to select merchandise from the boutique and bring it to my suite for my review?  What a hoot!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I did not receive a survey from SB, or anything else other than snail-mail ads for future lovely destinations that were likely already scheduled to go out weeks before the shutdown started, since my cruise was cut short in Australia. Nor did our TA receive one on my behalf.

But I am only Gold level, so perhaps they are sending it only to higher level, more reliable SB cruisers?

Interesting - we took our first Seabourn cruise in January of this year before this nightmare started ..... here in the US (I should say)

think that sailing and all the WONDERFUL memories will need to get me thru this entire year!

Maybe because while I was on board I inquired about a future sailing and every email / survey I have received since we have returned I have responded to..... stating future interests?

Guess they know they got a newbie w/ them on the hook 🤪 

We were sold the minute we stepped on board - so over the large mass market lines.

In fact we actually wanted to book a last minute sailing in May to the Med - again before all of this started  (you know that rush when you get home and need to book another!)

Will be very interested to see how this all unfolds this year - 9/11 saw the demise of some smaller lines - can't imagine the big 3 going under (no pun intended) but then again I can't realistically see any ship sailing anytime in the near future. 

11 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

One of the questions in the survey I received yesterday asked if I was aware of the coronavirus issue before I read that question.   

If you answer 'no' to that question, Seabourn sell your contact details to a Nigerian prince.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1