Post A Favorite Cruise Photo!

richsea

The only downside to cruising out of Port Everglades....

40342820004_09a89812ff_b.jpg

........is returning to Port Everglades.

Norris

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

No stress.......

25154344587_0252ba4313_b.jpg

Crown Princess, Southern Caribbean, January 2018

Norris

• Like 4

On March 29, 2020 at 4:53 PM, Kenosha Cruiser said:

What a nice way to share memorable cruise pictures with each other during these trying times with the virus lockdown. Thank you (richsea) for starting this thread, it's a nice break to see all the beautiful cruise pictures posted here and to share one or two of our own. I'd like to share this picture of the Ruby Princess docked next to the Aloha Tower in Honolulu last April during our Hawaiian cruise. It was one of our favorite cruises ever!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

IMG_0307.JPG

Just fantastic!  My Hawaii cruise was cancelled this March, so I truly appreciate this photo🙂🌅🌈🐬🐋🌞

26 minutes ago, Gimer said:

W O W !  St. Mark Square.  I was stationed in Vicenza and would go to Venice once a month.  Was there back in '57 and still looks the same.  1911447545_SS.thumb.jpg.d840a7069feb25348eb29db6b3290328.jpg

Hi Stan, nice to see your picture on here with Stanley the Bear! I will never forget our California Coastal cruise with you and your wife a few years back, great time! 

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Howdy Ken & Darlene.  Ditto Cheers....  We should be on Grand today, but with this pandemic, looks like we'll miss two more cruises and hoping we get back to normal cruising in July.  Stay healthy, and be vigilant.  Stan

10 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

Just fantastic!  My Hawaii cruise was cancelled this March, so I truly appreciate this photo🙂🌅🌈🐬🐋🌞

Cruiserkenn, hopefully you will get to do your Hawaiian cruise next year. Darlene and I really enjoyed our cruise there on the Ruby Princess. The sea days were relaxing and fun as well. It was one of our best cruises ever. Here's a couple more pictures for you to enjoy from Hawaii. You have to try the shave ice in Lahaina, Maui and don't forget to decorate your cabin door.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

17 minutes ago, Gimer said:

Howdy Ken & Darlene.  Ditto Cheers....  We should be on Grand today, but with this pandemic, looks like we'll miss two more cruises and hoping we get back to normal cruising in July.  Stay healthy, and be vigilant.  Stan

Hi Stan, at least you got your cruise in during January on the Grand Princess. We we're able to complete our two week cruise on the Sky Princess in February from the 8th to 22nd. Right after that, everything starting happening with the virus. We will probably miss out on our Sept. 26th cruise on the Ruby. We we're hoping to do another California coastal cruise round trip from Seattle, but we will give it some time and see what happens. Good to hear from you, stay safe my friend. :classic_smile:

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Ken / Darlene,  Hey, if you're going to miss Ruby - Sept. 26, come join us on Star (Sept. 27th---) for their California Coastal 7 Days and staying onboard for their Pacific Northwest Coast 7 Days (Oct. 4) as a B2B.  These two cruises are Sunday to Sunday.  I'm booked in the same stateroom.  I've not held a Meet & Greet for a year now.  Seems not as many are interested.  Oh well.  Then I'm doing Ruby's first Hawaiian Cruise out of San Francisco on Oct 24.   Stan

1 hour ago, Kenosha Cruiser said:

Cruiserkenn, hopefully you will get to do your Hawaiian cruise next year. Darlene and I really enjoyed our cruise there on the Ruby Princess. The sea days were relaxing and fun as well. It was one of our best cruises ever. Here's a couple more pictures for you to enjoy from Hawaii. You have to try the shave ice in Lahaina, Maui and don't forget to decorate your cabin door.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

Wow!  Love the Mauna Loa picture!  Thanks so much🙂🌅🌈🐬🌞🌠🛳😀

9 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

Coming into Venice, Pacific Princess, Oct. 2019

image.thumb.jpeg.e84f6439f0f285014070b8836f7e74c4.jpeg

How awesome. We were supposed to be on that cruise but I had a major health hiccup and we had to cancel...oh my, what we missed!!!!!!

1 hour ago, medsed said:

How awesome. We were supposed to be on that cruise but I had a major health hiccup and we had to cancel...oh my, what we missed!!!!!!

Thanks for your great comment.  Let's hope you get to see Venice in the future.

i am thankful for having seen it.

Since we can't sail on Princess and we're all in the same boat , why not share photos and stories of past cruises until we sail again ?

Up early waiting for our ship to come in

IMG_4883_zpsyzqsth4c.jpg

The wow factor in the Regal

IMG_551020Stitch-001_zpsewqd7nm4.jpg

Since we were hungry did you say Parmesan basket with fettuccine Alfredo ?

DSC08170_zpsyqtm6s6b.jpg

DSC08166_zpsvxjse7kr.jpg

Here's the world premier of a true Love Boat sail away video with a mashup of background music courtesy of the house band :

Princess Cay , here we come !

Edited by scubacruiserx2
  • Like 4

Malta 2015

What an island.  Really enjoyed our time and would like a return visit.  We utilized the Hop On/Hop Off bus.  I love the pictures of the men 'gossiping' and the lady doing her daily shopping (at least that's the story I made up in my head).   And who knew we'd see Danny DeVito's double????   

IMG_7589.JPG

IMG_7590.JPG

IMG_7614.JPG

IMG_7628.JPG

• Like 1