Post Your Favorite Oceania Cruise Photo Thread

cruisingxpert

On 3/29/2020 at 12:30 PM, cruisingxpert said:

I stole this idea from a Celebrity Cruiser but I thought it would be a nice change from all the bad news we hear these days.

Since no one is actively cruising on Oceania right now, how about a thread to remember happy moments from past cruises during this depressing time. Let’s post our favorite photos from our past Oceania Cruises. A few requests though...

1. Post photos from onboard ship or at any port during the cruise.

2. Post photos one at a time, and no more than three per day, just so we can get a variety of photos from different members and don’t flood the thread with many photos in one post.

3. Include some explanations about what you’re posting; what ship, when you took the cruise, what port, etc. And if you have a nice story to go along with the photo even better.

I’ll start...

Wish I there right now in my favorite Riviera cabin.

Glad you started this (and your rules). Following along. Great to enjoy some of the pleasure / thrill of the moment felt at the time these were taken.  ORV's first time time to Europe taking a photo of Firenze (I can imagine the feeling); Toranut97 memories of having a lovely lunch with departed husband; Paulchili with walking with lions (and not being lunch); a 45th anniversary; the wonderful staff; a snowy deck; these are wonderful. If we can't travel we can at least keep the memories alive and imagine better days ahead. Reading Mura's post I am reminded of the wonderful memories of many years sharing cruises and applaud that she continues to post in this community even though no longer cruising.

I hope to again though not sure how soon. Looking forward to seeing more photos. Will try to dig out a couple too.

Last spring (2019) we celebrated our 49th anniversary sailing in Alaska on the Regatta. Here we are at dinner in the grand dining room with two of the performance staff - Kaitlyn "Kat" Odlum (standing) and Courtney "Coco" Groves. It was a wonderful cruise especially because Kat is our granddaughter and this was our first opportunity to cruise with her.

We were booked on the Regatta this May to celebrate our 50th, but it looks like we'll have to plan for the 51st instead. 

Wishing good health to all.

Regatta2019a.jpg

• Like 5

Blarney Castle + Cobh, August 2019 - Celtic Kingdoms Cruise onboard Marina.

We didn't kiss the blarney stone but, threw it a kiss! In Cobh, we enjoyed walking the charming port town, seeing the Cathedral & Titantic Memorial.

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, deus said:

Yay!  I did it!  Easter Island and the Marina.

Is this your first time posting a picture?  If so, congratulations.  Posting pictures now is much easier than on the old Cruise Critic site. You'll be doing Live from reports next.😄

cruisingxpert

Yes it is the first one - I am a long way from doing a live report.  I love reading them all though!

Thanks for noticing!! Hehe!!

Lauren