Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

46 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Although there are almost no crowds on the ship this week, the t-shirt sale is still the t-shirt sale. The line to dig through a pile of things that will shrink so much you will only get 2 wearings. 
ADA9F6E9-E06D-4EE5-8973-442B5512A6D3.thumb.jpeg.021217606c6848b750f18aac84536934.jpeg

Where do you have to wear a mask ? We were lucky no masks were needed on Edge in July if you had your shots. 

19 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Looks like they are limiting the number of people that get around the t-shirt table.

Looks that way but the people waiting on line, although masked,  seem to be standing real close together.

@dani negreanu Dani, except for liking posts, we haven't seen you personally post in quite awhile.  Hope all is well.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, George C said:

Where do you have to wear a mask ? We were lucky no masks were needed on Edge in July if you had your shots. 

Masks are required walking indoors from point A to point B and in indoor venues that are not designated for vaccinated passengers only. Outdoors, in a vax designated area (like Schooner Bar), or when eating/drinking, no mask required. I keep forgetting to put mine on when leaving the cabin. 

• Like 2

We are on our way to Disney. All 3 DD’s and 2 of the grandkids meet us there Wednesday morning. I had originally booked flights for DH & I but American Airlines kept changing our flights. Being the anxious flier I am, we decided to cancel and take the credits/vouchers and we’re driving instead.  And now added a couple of extra days too 😊.  The drive has been a piece of cake so far - no gas shortages like our trip in May.  I also just upgraded my phone to the IPhone 12 ProMax so hoping to get some good pictures. 

@island lady sorry to hear about your RV trip. Gotta be frustrating after all the preparations. Hope you can salvage some of it. 
@bobmacliberty hope you’re both enjoying your cruise and belated Happy Anniversary wishes. 
@FromSeaToShiningSea really enjoyed your cruise pictures, thanks for sharing. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We are on our way to Disney. All 3 DD’s and 2 of the grandkids meet us there Wednesday morning. I had originally booked flights for DH & I but American Airlines kept changing our flights. Being the anxious flier I am, we decided to cancel and take the credits/vouchers and we’re driving instead.  And now added a couple of extra days too 😊.  The drive has been a piece of cake so far - no gas shortages like our trip in May.  I also just upgraded my phone to the IPhone 12 ProMax so hoping to get some good pictures. 

Have a get time at Disney.  It’s great when shared with family.  
I understand bypassing AA.  When ending our last trip a few weeks ago, Ollie was flying back to Houston from Columbus Oh.  His flight was canceled and moved to the next day!  Thankfully he had a friend to stay with. 
‘My wife has the IPhone 12 Pro Max.  It takes great pics.  You will enjoy the pics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Not enjoying using my phone as the primary way to access Cruise Critic. Even with a large Pro Max model, it’s way too hard to type and especially to highlight just part of a post for quoting. I usually use a desktop with just an occasional phone use. 

I can't even access Cruise Critic on my phone.🤷‍♀️  I go onto Play store on my android and can't seem to find it.

34 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

@island lady sorry to hear about your RV trip. Gotta be frustrating after all the preparations. Hope you can salvage some of it. 
@bobmacliberty hope you’re both enjoying your cruise and belated Happy Anniversary wishes. 
@FromSeaToShiningSea really enjoyed your cruise pictures, thanks for sharing. 

Sounds wonderful!

Have a great trip. Keep us posted on your journey. We always drive down and are open to suggestions for midway overnight stops, hotels, etc. We like the Florence area.

59 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Masks are required walking indoors from point A to point B and in indoor venues that are not designated for vaccinated passengers only. Outdoors, in a vax designated area (like Schooner Bar), or when eating/drinking, no mask required. I keep forgetting to put mine on when leaving the cabin. 

Does seem a bit odd now though...since now all pax are required to be vaxxed.  Wonder why they are still designating areas for vaxxed......isn't that everyone now?  🤔

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Are t-shirts still $10?  I never understood the shopping frenzy although I admit to getting sucked into it.  Continue to have a happy cruise.

You have to buy two.  I have to say the ones I have bought have lasted through many washings.  I buy one size bigger in case they shrink🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

I can't even access Cruise Critic on my phone.🤷‍♀️  I go onto Play store on my android and can't seem to find it.

Instead of using the app, try going direct to the website.  Once you find the Royal Caribbean page, bookmark it.  The reason why I bookmarked the Royal Caribbean page instead of this thread is I was concerned that it would always take me to the page I bookmarked instead of my last paged read.  Might be hard to believe but I don’t remember ever going to the RC page and not see this thread.

• Like 2