Huge Fare Reductions

emam

Just got an email from my TA with huge fare reductions. Quick everyone you can save a lot of money on Iona in December 2020. so much money that you can count it on one hand. A whole £5. It does though include a flexible transfer policy.

I must be reading it wrong. I think what it means are that the prices are reduced from normal, then TA are offering their usual cashback. It looks like a good price on a suite though.

image.png

1 hour ago, emam said:

Just got an email from my TA with huge fare reductions. Quick everyone you can save a lot of money on Iona in December 2020. so much money that you can count it on one hand. A whole £5. It does though include a flexible transfer policy.

I must be reading it wrong. I think what it means are that the prices are reduced from normal, then TA are offering their usual cashback. It looks like a good price on a suite though.

image.png

Good prices no doubt but P&O website is cheaper £399, £499, £599 and £799. Maybe agent is quoting select and P&O saver.

Seen quite a few very cheap deals advertised today for Princess and P&O in August and September when it's doubtful any ships will be sailing anywhere.

Probably best if you've nothing booked and you're prepared to risk it will be to book last minute.