Marriott at St Kitts

bafinegan

Hubbs and I are looking for a nice quiet beach/pool day for our excursion at St Kitts next Jan.  Have seen where day passes are offered via various vendors.  But also seen on TripAdvisor where a room can be rented for the day, giving one full access to the property in addition to having a room for the day.  Has anyone done this?  Was it worth it?  Any details would be greatly appreciated!

baf

The day passes seem to be a decent way to spend a day on St Kitts for cruisers. The best pricing would be a walk in. There is "a resort for a day" website  but they charge extra for the service. If your cruise is in January you should not have any problems getting a room. There are times when they are busy(holidays such as Christmas) that they will be full and will not have rooms available for the day pass program. Good luck! 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, bafinegan said:

Hubbs and I are looking for a nice quiet beach/pool day for our excursion at St Kitts next Jan.  Have seen where day passes are offered via various vendors.  But also seen on TripAdvisor where a room can be rented for the day, giving one full access to the property in addition to having a room for the day.  Has anyone done this?  Was it worth it?  Any details would be greatly appreciated!

baf

For us the room is the best bet, as you have a secure place to change, leave belongings, cool off when required, then wash/shower etc before changing for the cab back to the ship. Cost is about $80.00 more for the extras, but with peace of mind.

Plus, an opportunity for a private cuddle.

Don't forget the TTE Protocol.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Cuddle
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, ~Jo~ said:

What is TTE Protocol?

Remember to follow the TTE protocol.... copy/paste below

Here is TTE's definitive protocol for the Marriott.

I've have never made reservations once on our visits to the Marriott, when are you going?? Between now and Christmas you won't need anything but a smile and a credit card for your $35.00(Please don't pay the booking fee.) day pass at the St. Kitts Marriott. 

It's this simple, when your taxi drops you off in front of the Marriott, you walk directly towards the concierge desk to your left with a big smile, credit card in hand, they're going to ask you what ship you are on, IF you happen to be cruising on a Carnival Cruise Ship, lie😄 and tell them your cruising on either a Princess, Royal Caribbean or even Holland America if you have too, hand them your credit card when she hands you your receipt walk over to the elevator get in it and hit THE BEACH button, walk out and go have a great day! 

First thing's first, go back to the bar order a good bloody mary and get a tab started, yep break out that credit card again. 😁

You'll figure out the rest.

If you have 4-5 people in your group I would not only consider a day room, I would do a day room same price altogether you get a nice room for the day to keep your stuff and go and get out of the sun for a few it's nice, only way to go 4 or more. 

Have fun!!

• 6 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 12:54 PM, PORT ROYAL said:

Remember to follow the TTE protocol.... copy/paste below

Here is TTE's definitive protocol for the Marriott.

I've have never made reservations once on our visits to the Marriott, when are you going?? Between now and Christmas you won't need anything but a smile and a credit card for your $35.00(Please don't pay the booking fee.) day pass at the St. Kitts Marriott. 

It's this simple, when your taxi drops you off in front of the Marriott, you walk directly towards the concierge desk to your left with a big smile, credit card in hand, they're going to ask you what ship you are on, IF you happen to be cruising on a Carnival Cruise Ship, lie😄 and tell them your cruising on either a Princess, Royal Caribbean or even Holland America if you have too, hand them your credit card when she hands you your receipt walk over to the elevator get in it and hit THE BEACH button, walk out and go have a great day! 

First thing's first, go back to the bar order a good bloody mary and get a tab started, yep break out that credit card again. 😁

You'll figure out the rest.

If you have 4-5 people in your group I would not only consider a day room, I would do a day room same price altogether you get a nice room for the day to keep your stuff and go and get out of the sun for a few it's nice, only way to go 4 or more. 

Have fun!!

You said credit card, do they take cash ?

• 4 weeks later...