What to do if no more cruising??

AndyMichelle

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

I can sort the floors Kalos, as soon as I get the lads back off Furlough.. although the inside picture looks fine.... 

Do I get canapés... 

Andy 

Dear Andy ,Thanks I knew you would not let me down .

You can hold off until Brian sorts the leak out as it would only ruin the floor again .

Can o peas is is in the pantry with two tins of Fray Bentos pies ,help yourself .

PS If oven does not light just give oven a slight kick and try again .:classic_unsure:

Many thanks 

Kalos

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

So what are your thoughts if cruising as we know it is finished? 

Not saying it is, just what if? 

What will you do, where will you go? 

Should we arrange a UK holiday where we can all meet up?

At least we would be with people who enjoy the same sort of thing... 

Who would be up for it? 

Any suggestions welcome... 

I know we bicker like children sometimes, but what I have learnt recently is that there is a tremendous amount of care and respect amongst us. 

I know this would be some people's nightmare, but I for one would love to spend time in your company. 

Let me know if you like or hate this idea? 

Either is fine, just putting it out there... 

Andy

I thought we would all be coming to stay with you Andy as you live in Southampton??! Alternatively perhaps we could all 'cruise' over to the Isle of wight on the ferry and take over one of the holiday parks? Is there a Butlins?!?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Is there a clubhouse?   YES BUT IT'S IN HULL CITY CENTRE :classic_biggrin:

Is it all freedom dining?  In the field next door .....if its edible ,it's yours 

Will it have pointy toilet rolls? Toilet ???    Who said it came with one of them   (Field Next Door)

PS

Bring some loo rolls if you want to , but there is some sturdy doc leaves growing nearby :classic_cool:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ann141 said:

I thought we would all be coming to stay with you Andy as you live in Southampton??! Alternatively perhaps we could all 'cruise' over to the Isle of wight on the ferry and take over one of the holiday parks? Is there a Butlins?!?

You are all more than welcome to come down here, but Hull sounds nice... 😊

No Butlins on IOW, but plenty of caravan sites. 

We might have trouble getting you cruising lot off of the ferry though... 

Andy 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kalos said:

Right lads our holidays are back on as I've bought this Caravan off E-BAY .

Haggled the guy down to £150 from £160.ono A right bargain .

Granted it wants touching up a bit on the outside but inside It's not so bad.

Floors a bit iffy but I know a bloke down Southampton  who would sort that out .

There is a dripping tap but I need to wait for Brian coming over from Italy as he's 

not bad with that sort of thing .

The caravan is sited in Hessle near Hull with wonderful views of the estuary  watching 

P&O FERRIES and oil tankers  glide by and a nice view of the Humber Bridge if you look  up

as it's located underneath the bridge .

As I said it just needs tidying up a bit .Possibly get the CC ladies on the job .:classic_wink:

Running out of cash due to purchase but may let Wowzz come in as a part owner

seeing all that coin is burning his pockets .

Put a few pics below ,sorry about the mess inside as I've just gave it a quick going over.:classic_smile:

OUTSIDE

OUTSIDE.thumb.jpg.b50ca65fd0cced51614ed41d54cc5a72.jpg

INSIDE    

INSIDE.jpg.be7ddd5729725aea74b72bdfca126708.jpg

Me thinks there's been a tiny of photoshop going on there kalos 😂😂.  Or was it wishful thinking? 

Avril 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Can we bring an emotional support animal with us?

It could lodge in the wildlife park for a small fee. A duck billed ratypus would be useful to keep an eye on the founder members of the park.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

So what are your thoughts if cruising as we know it is finished? 

Not saying it is, just what if? 

What will you do, where will you go? 

Should we arrange a UK holiday where we can all meet up?

At least we would be with people who enjoy the same sort of thing... 

Who would be up for it? 

Any suggestions welcome... 

I know we bicker like children sometimes, but what I have learnt recently is that there is a tremendous amount of care and respect amongst us. 

I know this would be some people's nightmare, but I for one would love to spend time in your company. 

Let me know if you like or hate this idea? 

Either is fine, just putting it out there... 

Andy

I think that's a brilliant idea.  Seriously. I've often wondered what everyone looks like. I know one or two put their photos on but many don't. Not wanting to frighten everyone off probably 😊. As you say we bicker but throughout this crisis the support for each on here has been incredible, and when all this is behind us it would be wonderful to get together to celebrate a new chapter, whether cruising or not. Put Frank and myself on your list Andy. Now as for venue. A hotel would be my first thought we each book a room. A P&O convention. Simple enough. Then again, because kalos is quarantined and he's kept us all laughing he should be with us as well. Why don't we all land on his doorstep. I'm sure he'll find room. After all he's just purchased a new holiday home. 

Avril 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

A hotel would be my first thought we each book a room. A P&O convention.

To  be a true P&O convention,  everyone would have to have been to the hotel at least 20 times before, and would constantly be telling everybody how it was not as good as it was in 1998!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

For us andy I’m not quite sure what we would do. We want to take the kids back to Cornwall, that will be in a caravan. We are supposed to be going to Bridlington in June but I doubt that will happen. Everything for us will depend on price. I will go on holiday to the canaries and Florida again so long as I am not priced out of it. Skeggy is always one we have done each year too. Might be even worse to do it around school holidays now too. 

I hope cruising isn’t done for. I really wanna be on a ship right now which is strange as I get sea sick and I dislike a lot of the p&o menu. I just like cruises. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wowzz said:

To  be a true P&O convention,  everyone would have to have been to the hotel at least 20 times before, and would constantly be telling everybody how it was not as good as it was in 1998!

I need a muster drill and GBS... Do they do that in hotels? 

Andy 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Been to our Favourite 5 star hotel in Spain 14 times since it opened in 2011. 

Highly recommended.

IMG-20190315-WA0001.jpg

2 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

For us andy I’m not quite sure what we would do. We want to take the kids back to Cornwall, that will be in a caravan. We are supposed to be going to Bridlington in June but I doubt that will happen. Everything for us will depend on price. I will go on holiday to the canaries and Florida again so long as I am not priced out of it. Skeggy is always one we have done each year too. Might be even worse to do it around school holidays now too. 

I hope cruising isn’t done for. I really wanna be on a ship right now which is strange as I get sea sick and I dislike a lot of the p&o menu. I just like cruises. 

We go up to Essex to see my family and stay in a caravan so we can take the dog. 

Our next one is in September, hoping we can still go.. 

Andy