Can I cancel my 2021 cruise online?

Elusive_Cruiser

Maybe I'm just being dumb? ... but I cannot see this as an option in my account.  We have 2 x 2021 cruises booked, and for now, we want to cancel one of them. Cruise was booked directly with Celebrity.  Hoping to avoid getting in the telephone 'queue'.  Shouldn't this be possible?

I looked for this but couldn't see the link - I then clicked on the link "Reservation Details" and there is a link to "Cancel Stateroom" - I'm pretty sure by clicking this it will cancel your Booking.

9 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

go into your account, then "manage my reservation"  there will be a button there that says cancel my reservation.  Hope this helps 🙂

We looked  ahile ago and could not find the " usual" button but may try the cancel stateroom approach.   Does that then show " cruise cancelled" and deposit to be refunded?

We might just  as well call so we have  the name of the rep, and possibly they record the calls or make computer entries

10 hours ago, Elusive_Cruiser said:

Thanks All!  Cannot find a 'cancel cruise' button anywhere.  Will call tomorrow and do my Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle while waiting on hold!!! 

In manage reservation....

399B232C-E47F-434D-B818-47E6424B8585.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Elusive_Cruiser said:

Thanks Perky1... that does not show up in my reservation  😞image.png.5029bca8c3cc9629facc90355c1dfaf7.png

I tried.... I wondered if I pressed it if I would get my refund any quicker.... they have not even cancelled it yet and it was Apr. 13 but still showing as active.