Anyone get their CruiseNext certs back in their acct yet?

fstuff1

This question is for those that got their cruise auto-canceled by NCL because of the quarantine period.

if you got the CN back in your acct, how long did it take?

Edited by fstuff1

I had 2 cruises canceled - one in each round of cancellations.  I got my CN certificates soon after the cancellation message on the first one (Mar13-Apr11), before I got my FCC.  On the second round (April 12), I've gotten my FCC but still waiting for the CN to show up.

My April 30th Cruise was canceled. When I rebooked to a later cruise, had to use other CNs I had. As of today, the FCC was there before I rebooked, but have not seen the CNs from the canceled cruise yet.

6 minutes ago, Travelicious said:

Not yet.  125% FCC received last Friday.  NCL is telling my TA the CN certs will be redeposited by the end of next week.

thx for the update.

i got my fcc last fri as well.

1 minute ago, xcal185 said:

I was wondering if NCL was increasing the amounts of the cruise next certificates by 25% that are being given back. 

no.

you got 125% of cruise price, including on the amount of the cn certs you used.

Edited by fstuff1

1 hour ago, fstuff1 said:

no.

you got 125% of cruise price, including on the amount of the cn certs you used.

so yes, actually.

the cruise next certificate itself remains the same value, but you do get 25% on that amount in the form of FCC.

1 hour ago, xcal185 said:

I was wondering if NCL was increasing the amounts of the cruise next certificates by 25% that are being given back. 

the cruise next certificate itself remains the same value, but you do get 25% on that amount in the form of FCC.

On 4/7/2020 at 2:23 PM, PSU78 said:

I received the email with my FCC last Friday, April 3,  and the CN certificates posted today, April 7.

NCL canceled my 4/05/2020 cruise.  I received email with FCC last Friday 4/03/2020 too but the FCC amounts were incorrect...it didn’t include Admin Fee & Gov’t Taxes,Fees, Port Expenses.  In addition, I had to established  a NCL account for my guest/daughter to see her FCC offer which was also incorrect even though I used one credit card for all our payments.  To date my CN certificates were not returned to my account.

I submitted refund form on 3/23/2020 requesting full refund in lieu of FCC and received email indicating form submission was successful & allow 90 days for processing!  

On 3/09/2020 I called NCL to cancel beverage/dining/prepaid service charges & shore excursions...I was told it will take 7-10 days for reimbursement.  Received zero reimbursement so I called NCL again in April & I was told shore excursions were paid to my credit card but beverage/dining gratuities/prepaid service charges are pending; they advised me to check with my credit card company.  I contacted my credit card company & filed a dispute claim which finally resulted in reimbursement for shore excursions.  I might have to file claims with my CC company to get back all my refunds because it’s ridiculous the changes many of us are going through to get refunded!  Also to add insult to injury I paid for NCL Standard Travel Protection which is non refundable regardless of the fact they canceled the cruise.  NCL do offer FCC for their Standard Travel Protection if you accept FCC in lieu of a so called full refund.  WHAT A JOKE!!!

Received a response to my query about missing CNs for cancelled March 20, 2020 cruise.  The email asks for my patience as they process the mammoth number of refunds, and If they are still not redeposited in 60 days, I can contact CruiseNext department.

My account is already populated with the 109% + 25% FCCs without the associated two CNs.

Edited by logan25

44 minutes ago, logan25 said:

Received a response to my query about missing CNs for cancelled March 20, 2020 cruise.  The email asks for my patience as they process the mammoth number of refunds, and If they are still not redeposited in 60 days, I can contact CruiseNext department.

My account is already populated with the 109% + 25% FCCs without the associated two CNs.

Logan - Your March 20 cruise... canceled by you or NCL? I'm still waiting on 2 sets of 2 cruise next certificates on cruises canceled by NCL March 15 and April 5 cruises. BUT... the cruise I canceled myself last week before final payment, I had my cruise next certificates back in a couple of days!