Princess - baby food?

phabric

My daughter is expecting a baby in Oct 2020.  We are all cruising Dec 2021.  The baby will be 13 months so might be still on baby food plus some adult food.

With Princess under Check In at the bottom, there is a section for Medical/Dietary requests it says baby food.

Do they send you information on what you need - amount - type?

Is it delivered to the cabin?

Any information would be helpful?

Edited by phabric

My picture is of my twins at 13 months on their first Princess cruise.  That was some time ago, but yes, I completed a form that asked basically, how many meat, how many veggie/fruit baby jars and how many boxes of rice cereal (the  kind for babies) did I need and they were delivered to the cabin.  I didn't end up using any of it - had milk delivered to the stateroom when necessary (brought a bunch of $1 bills for tips) and they LOVED eating off the menu in the dining room.  There's always some kind of soft vegetable, salmon, pasta, soup, fruit, etc that could be mushed to their liking.  

By 13 months, they should be off the jars of baby food. I cruised when my son was 8 months, and I took some food with me but I usually found something for him to eat. They can always give you some steamed or purée veggies, mashed potatoes, cereals, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the information.  I am sure the further baby will be on solid food by the time we cruise.

Baby food here seems to be in squeeze pouches not in glass jars.  In the States, do you have squeeze pouches or glass jars?