Premium Suite on Enchanted?

mafig

Nothing to do....so just browsing.

We haven't been on Princess in several years, but to pass the time I was looking at some cruises on the not yet released Enchanted Princess.

Looking at the Premium suite category and I really can't find that much info on it.  

Is this a new category?

Was it called something else in the past.

Enchanted will be a sister ship to Sky, Regal and Royal? So I should look at posts on Premium suites on those ships, but I can't seem to find that much information .  Maybe it's me.

28 minutes ago, mafig said:

Nothing to do....so just browsing.

We haven't been on Princess in several years, but to pass the time I was looking at some cruises on the not yet released Enchanted Princess.

Looking at the Premium suite category and I really can't find that much info on it.  

Is this a new category?

Was it called something else in the past.

Enchanted will be a sister ship to Sky, Regal and Royal? So I should look at posts on Premium suites on those ships, but I can't seem to find that much information .  Maybe it's me.

Not a new category.

I recently booked a Premium Suite on the Star. Before I booked I Googled "Princess Premium Suite". There were several videos. May be none for the newer ships, but they should be similar.

On the Enchanted these are the most forward cabins on decks 9 through 12. It is a large 550 sq ft (Including balcony) 2 section cabin. The balcony may be breezy while underway because of it's location and the slight wrap around to the bow. You have full suite benefits which are shown in the pdf below. These cabins will be quite a walk to certain public sections of the ship. You can see the layout on the deck plans on the Princess web site.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

• Thanks 1

I have stayed in a Premium Suite on the Regal and have one booked on the Enchantment in February.  I have stayed in all the different suites on the Royal class ships and the premium suites are my favorite.  They have the best of both worlds.  A large forward facing window in the bedroom and a balcony on the side.  The side balcony had no issue with wind.  The only issue is it's all the way forward so a walk to most public places.  Highly recommend.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

On the Enchanted these are the most forward cabins on decks 9 through 12. It is a large 550 sq ft (Including balcony) 2 section cabin. The balcony may be breezy while underway because of it's location and the slight wrap around to the bow. You have full suite benefits which are shown in the pdf below. These cabins will be quite a walk to certain public sections of the ship. You can see the layout on the deck plans on the Princess web site.

We booked a Penthouse Suite - S4 - on the Enchanted.  Does this type of suite qualify for these amenities? I'm not sure what a Premium suite is.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

On the Enchanted these are the most forward cabins on decks 9 through 12. It is a large 550 sq ft (Including balcony) 2 section cabin. The balcony may be breezy while underway because of it's location and the slight wrap around to the bow. You have full suite benefits which are shown in the pdf below. These cabins will be quite a walk to certain public sections of the ship. You can see the layout on the deck plans on the Princess web site.

We booked a Penthouse Suite - S4 - on the Enchanted.  Does this type of suite qualify for these amenities? I'm not sure what a Premium suite is.

You deserve it and you will get them all if available.

Edited by WmFCoyote
Addition

Any deck more desirable than others?  For instance, I know Norwegian has some suites that have a forward facing window in the bedroom but the lower decks overlook a crew area.

The suite set up is the same on each deck?  The balcony size the same also?

I have only stayed on deck 11 and 12 on the Regal.  The rooms and the balcony were identical.  I think the forward crew outdoor area is on deck 7 or 8 but not positive.  On the Princess website you can look at the deck plans.

• Thanks 1

Forward, bow crew area/pool is on deck 8.

Decks 9 through 12 have forward facing windows. Best views seem to be on decks 11 and 12. Deck 12 is directly under the bridge. Deck 9 is lower and while the view is still over the bow you will have a lower view angle and be one deck above the crew's bow pool area. If you look at the websites below you can see a bow view of a Royal Class ship and some other photos.

Width of the balcony is around 4 feet.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E211US105G91250&p=pictures+of+the+regal+princess+cruise+ship

We had Premium Suite B102 on the newest ship -  Sky Princess - and loved it. The balcony wasn't deep but wider and ticked our boxes. The extra space, the massive shower and all the suite extras made it special e.g. popping down to Sabatinis for the Suite breakfast, the excellent service in Club Class dining, relaxing  in the Concierge Lounge (at the other end of the ship) while being tempted by nibbles.  Oh and the Sky was the first ship to have Ocean Medallion built into it from day 1 - it was cool to hear our door unlocking as we approached it with a few yards to go. 

Here are some pictures of our cabin:

one.thumb.jpg.da8988b80c9d6c4bcf05857c65f51f88.jpg

two.jpg.2ff62d40c2561a4e25127bf2cb1f9d25.jpg

three.thumb.jpg.dcdeeb13646067ed80202b000c490052.jpg

four.thumb.jpg.f24a1725b913484a98e2326e7a8f5d77.jpg

five.jpg.2040ac4089bac4af470e7e59823d7d42.jpg

six.jpg.ae1f5c19ac7da1d7456b92c31c400319.jpg

seven.thumb.jpg.fcd7e078e4dd9537ccf7e7ff41609ae1.jpg

eight.thumb.jpg.18f237f12d851e6414295c80b3a74189.jpg

View of Kotor from our balcony:

nine.thumb.jpg.25d5736704be968fb8f97a0192694297.jpg

Sandra