Cape Liberty Hotel with Landry?

K922

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a hotel near Cape liberty that Has Landry. We will be doing a NcL Cruise one week than a day in between and heading out on a RCC the next day. I would like to do some  Landry in between so i don’t have to pack so much. This is for next summer. 

Thanks

11 hours ago, K922 said:

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a hotel near Cape liberty that Has Landry. We will be doing a NcL Cruise one week than a day in between and heading out on a RCC the next day. I would like to do some  Landry in between so i don’t have to pack so much. This is for next summer. 

Thanks

What is your hotel budget range?  Cruise date?  Number of people?  Do you have a car?

The closest hotels to Cape Liberty are about 8 miles away.  Coming from the Manhattan Cruiseport, the closest hotels are in Jersey City.  The Newark Airport hotels are a bit further away, but offer more Laundry options.  Having your car opens up the possibility of the Secaucus hotels.  

So please answer the above questions so we can give you the appropriate advice.

1 hour ago, 138east said:

What is your hotel budget range?  Cruise date?  Number of people?  Do you have a car?

I am originally from the nyc area so I am expecting to pay less than $300 a night. It would be July 11th  2021. 3 people no car. I am okay staying near the airport.  

The closest hotels to Cape Liberty are about 8 miles away.  Coming from the Manhatan Cruiseport, the closest hotels are in Jersey City.  The Newark Airport hotels are a bit further away, but offer more Laundry options.  Having your car opens up the possibility of the Secaucus hotels.  

So please answer the above questions so we can give you the appropriate advice.

37 minutes ago, K922 said:

I am originally from the nyc area so I am expecting to pay less than $300 a night. It would be July 11th  2021. 3 people no car. I am okay staying near the airport.  

My advice would be to check out Jersey City first.  It appears that The Marriott Courtyard, Residence Inn, and Candlewood Suites all have coin laundries.  Other hotels like the Westin, Doubletree, Hyatt Regency, and Hyatt House offer “laundry services”.  The Newport area of Jersey City offers many restaurant options and a nice waterfront boardwalk with great views of lower Manhattan, quick PATH access to lower Manhattan, and the Newport Mall. If you can manage your luggage, you have the option of Accessible PATH trains from midtown to these hotels as well as accessible light rail trains to 34th St Bayonne and Uber into the port.  Details can be provided.

If these hotels don’t suit, post back for Newark Airport suggestions.  The airport hotels may be less expensive, but your transportation costs may be more expensive, your food options will be limited, and there is really not anything to do at the airport except the Jersey Gardens Mall.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:50 PM, TruckerDave said:

NCL has a laundry service. Just put in the bag and they bring it back to your cabin (either that night or the next day) all washed, dried and folded.  I can only assume RCCl  has this service as well. 

For a fee, of course. Unless your loyalty status gets you a free bag.