Tour Company Recommendations

CCLcruiserga

Hi! I’m going to be in St. Kitts March of 2021 and I’m trying to plan our day there. This is my first time to St. Kitts, so I’m starting from scratch. I’m looking for a private company because I don’t really care for the excursions Carnival is offering. Looking to make this a snorkeling/day on the water stop. The rest of our ports are going to be beach days/shopping days - St. Martin, San Juan and Grand Turk (already did the wall here). So, I thought we could find something in St. Kitts. Does anyone have a company they recommend? I’ve seen some but they don’t seem to work with the port times of the ships. I’m looking for a half-full day, sailing/catamaran, snorkeling and possible beach stops. Any help is greatly appreciated!

22 hours ago, CCLcruiserga said:

I’m looking for a half-full day, sailing/catamaran, snorkeling and possible beach stops. 

The operators of the large sailing catamarans are for the most part have agreements with the cruise lines for the excursion you are looking for. The most popular excursion is the sail along the SE Peninsula with a snorkeling stop then continuing on to Nevis with a stop at Pinney's Beach with lunch. This excursion is almost always booked through the ship's excursion desk or their online website. 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:27 PM, paul58 said:

The operators of the large sailing catamarans are for the most part have agreements with the cruise lines for the excursion you are looking for. The most popular excursion is the sail along the SE Peninsula with a snorkeling stop then continuing on to Nevis with a stop at Pinney's Beach with lunch. This excursion is almost always booked through the ship's excursion desk or their online website. 

Thank you! I was trying to avoid a ship excursion because they are typically overflowing but may be my only option it seems!