$43 million dollar glitch when trying to reschedule

foggyphils

I have a cabin on hold until April 21st For a July cruise because there is a “glitch” in the system that’s not transferring the entire amount to the new reservation...essentially the amount of a deposit I think. But it’s also charging and then refunding $43 million dollars. Anyone else get this today?
So my options were to:
1. Pay the deposit of $250 and then they would refund me that deposit plus the difference in the 2 cruises “within 30-60 days”
2. Keep the booking as a hold until April 21 and hopefully the glitch is fixed by then

(Just to be clear, my cancelled cruise was booked online at carnival. And the rebook is being handled by a PvP when I called the main carnival number. )

the screenshot is from someone in my cruise group who has the same type of  issue. 
6162CB96-AD10-492F-B6CA-181F1E355888.jpeg.e67367e198756dbe3410079e9f2bffd1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I had the same glitch yesterday the fixed the 43 million, but have not applied the FCC to the balance.  They extended the hold payment until april 29 and told us to call on the 28th if its not corrected fully by then. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:37 PM, DOCDOG said:

I had the same glitch yesterday the fixed the 43 million, but have not applied the FCC to the balance.  They extended the hold payment until april 29 and told us to call on the 28th if its not corrected fully by then. 

mine was fixed yesterday. The rest of the FCC was applied and I’m suppose to have $30 refunded to credit card. I also see my OBC. So for now, everything looks good!

1 hour ago, foggyphils said:

mine was fixed yesterday. The rest of the FCC was applied and I’m suppose to have $30 refunded to credit card. I also see my OBC. So for now, everything looks good!

Yep, looks like mine is taken care of also.  Now I just have to wait 590 more days.  

• Thanks 1