Looking Ahead - What New Entertainment Would You Like on Your Next Cruise?

eddietusox

I am working with an entertainment agency that has found jobs for entertainers on board cruise ships for several years.

With the current disruption to life I thought it would be interesting to do some research and try to discover if there are gap in the types of entertainment offered on board.

As seasoned cruisers can you think of any acts or styles of music that would be welcome that aren't already performing?

It will help us guide entertainers to decide what they offer when the auditions recommence for future schedules and dates.

4 hours ago, eddietusox said:

I am working with an entertainment agency that has found jobs for entertainers on board cruise ships for several years.

With the current disruption to life I thought it would be interesting to do some research and try to discover if there are gap in the types of entertainment offered on board.

As seasoned cruisers can you think of any acts or styles of music that would be welcome that aren't already performing?

It will help us guide entertainers to decide what they offer when the auditions recommence for future schedules and dates.

I think you posted this on the wrong forum.....this is the Fashion Forum. You should probably post it on

"ASK A CRUISE QUESTION" forum.

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

I think you posted this on the wrong forum.....this is the Fashion Forum. You should probably post it on

"ASK A CRUISE QUESTION" forum.

Sure - I just could't find any specific sub-category for cruise entertainment - so I figured that as Cruises are fashionable forms of vacation....then I would take a punt here.

• 1 month later...

We do music charters best entertainment around in February we saw America, Todd Rundgren, Jefferson Starship, Cheap Trick, Rita Coolidge and another dozen or more  groups . Booked it for next year also.