Pittsburgh Cruise Port parking

wandb

Can someone fill me in on parking options at the cruise port in Pittsburgh? I’m still hopeful that our Sept. cruise will take place. May be wishful thinking, but we’ve waited for this cruise for so long,  and I don’t want to give up on it quite yet.  We would drive to Pittsburgh, but using our own car or using a rental will be determined by the parking available there. 

It has been a few years  since we did that route

the hotel they put us in was downtown  & not sure  what the parking was like  (we flew) but the  docking location was near the stadium so do not think they would have overnight parking there

You could always contact  AQSC  & ask if they have any deals with parking garages 

How will you be getting back to Pittsburgh?

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

It has been a few years  since we did that route

the hotel they put us in was downtown  & not sure  what the parking was like  (we flew) but the  docking location was near the stadium so do not think they would have overnight parking there

You could always contact  AQSC  & ask if they have any deals with parking garages 

How will you be getting back to Pittsburgh?

The plan is to drive back, visiting friends along the way. It is only about a 6 hour drive, but we would probably take a couple of days. 

Just now, wandb said:

The plan is to drive back, visiting friends along the way. It is only about a 6 hour drive, but we would probably take a couple of days. 

Forgot to say we would drive a rental car from Louisville to Pittsburgh. 

Original plans had us on a 3 1/2 week driving tour pre-cruise, and about a week or week and a half after the cruise. Hoped to have our own car (guaranteed non-smoking for my severe allergy) for that long trip.  Of course now, not sure how much of that trip will be do-able. 

Thanks for all all the replies!

Barb