MS Volendam in Port Everglades

rafinmd

The Volendam is outside Port Everglades on the way in with a 7:15 arrival to terminal 26 and 17:00 scheduled departure although that is very variable.  Also in port will be Coral Princess at terminal 2.

The webcams are at ..

https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

and

https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

Roy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the link and the picyure of her coming in.. Right now the Fort Lauderdale camera is down. and sice the Volendam is at Pier 26, I cannot see the ship.  I will check back later.  The Coral Princess is at pier 26. It is always nice to have a HAL ship in Port.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up - as Himself said, the FLL webcam is down.  It says "Cameras are offline for a few days due to a construction power issue at site."  Hopefully it won't take several days to get it back online.  Happy Saturday everyone, it looks like a lovely day in FLL!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

2 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Thanks for the heads-up - as Himself said, the FLL webcam is down.  It says "Cameras are offline for a few days due to a construction power issue at site."  Hopefully it won't take several days to get it back online.  Happy Saturday everyone, it looks like a lovely day in FLL!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

The Hotel at Pier 66 is closed for extensive renovations.  That is why the camera is down, I think.  When I was on the Water taxi in early March, one of the Taxi Staff members said "I hope they donot take the tower down.  We will see.

Just now, Happily@Sea said:

This would have been quiet time here anyway - as all the ships were leaving to reposition - but it doesn't feel right.

Sure doesn't.  And we would be looking forward to a not too long pause before the Alaska season.

Roy

4 hours ago, Himself said:

The Hotel at Pier 66 is closed for extensive renovations.  That is why the camera is down, I think.  When I was on the Water taxi in early March, one of the Taxi Staff members said "I hope they donot take the tower down.  We will see.

That hotel has been supposedly renovating ever since the last hurricane hit that area and did so much damage.