What and when was the last cruise you took

Hi my last cruise as i said  six weeks ago, i jumped ship and cruised the last Carnival cruise out of Barbados on the 6-3 2020 going to St Thomas and San Juan on the Carnival Fascination. O.K but prefer Marella any day.

Howard

1 hour ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Ours was D2 September and it was not a good one, really missing our Caribbean cruises. Trying to be positive and looking towards next year. Keep safe. 

My last one was a Canaries cruise in January on explorer ,it was a nice break during winter ,We never had any idea we were coming back to this.  On that cruise I had the worst sore throat and a cough that has only recently cleared. Maybe/ hopefully I have had this horrible disease already albeit mild.

My last cruise was a Transatlantic cruise from Naples to Barbados on Explorer 2 in October. Lovely cruise. I was supposed to be coming back today from a Norwegian Bliss cruise departing from New York to the Bahamas. No personal communication at all from them regarding cancellation. Keep safe everybody.

Our last cruise was 8 - 15th March on the Dream. Porto, Lisbon, Cadiz then missed Casablanca and Gibraltar due to Covid 19 (last cruise Dream did). Came home a week early (no hotel stay)  and since then I read sadly that one of the Dream's Malaysian crew died of Covid 19 approx 2 weeks after we disembarked.

We don't have any future holiday bookings, and my current thinking is we will give the rest of 2020 a miss due to our age and pre-existing conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

My last one travelled on was Discovery in March 2019 2 weeks in Far East.

I was supposed to travel on D2 in March 2020 2 weeks out of Montego Bay but cancelled due to Covid19.

Rebooked that cruise to D2 1 week Greek Getaway May 22nd but that’s been cancelled so waiting for my credit note.

Hoping to rebook a winter cruise - probably the original 2 week cruise out of Montego Bay for March 2021.

Ours was on D2 January 2020, Panama Canal and Cuba. Had a great time.

Sorry to see Celebration go, really enjoyed our cruises on the friendly little ship. Was on her for the last time for two weeks inSeptember 2019.

Looking forward to doing one of the USA cruises when/if they start.