Viking River Explorer Suite

MartiniBarhooked

Tell me everything you liked about it and the things you didn't.  But please I know that there will be people say not worth the money you are not in your cabin only to sleep.  I am not asking if it is worth it. Already have out first one booked for April 2021  Amsterdam to Basel.  Suite 340 is that the correct side for this cruise does it matter which side you are on?

We get the Spirits Package and Air Plus included anything else worth mentioning?  Thanks

23 hours ago, MartiniBarhooked said:

Tell me everything you liked about it and the things you didn't.  But please I know that there will be people say not worth the money you are not in your cabin only to sleep.  I am not asking if it is worth it. Already have out first one booked for April 2021  Amsterdam to Basel.  Suite 340 is that the correct side for this cruise does it matter which side you are on?

We get the Spirits Package and Air Plus included anything else worth mentioning?  Thanks

I think your in luck, My wife and I stayed in Suite 340 and had a wonderful time.

Even better, there are plenty of photographs on my cruise blog...

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2017/05/12/viking-eir-rhine-getaway-april-2017/

We actually did the reverse itinerary.

831536977_KinderdijkRow2plusRichard.thumb.jpg.f1cd28a2894c7419d65773dff178ab35.jpg

• Like 1

There is also a thread called “Beware of the Explorer Suite on Viking” so not everyone likes them. Some people find them quite noisy being so close to the engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also, it really doesn't matter which side you are on...the scenery is on both sides of the river. 🙂  You will have the advantage of sitting on the back of your balcony to view both sides, if you don't wish to join in the top deck viewing.

• Like 1