Disappearing Future Cruise Credits

27Vantage

Below is the response from Princess today in response to my e-mail re FCC and refunds.  They refer to FCC as Defence Benefits at the top of the page, however, I could not copy this section. 

Thank you for contacting Princess Cruises regarding for Future Cruise Credits.

As per checking on your Future Cruise Credits, the $500 FCC was cancelled for the reason new Future Cruise Credits will be built for a higher value which will include the $500 FCC per guest.

We thank you for your patience during this time. Refunds will be processed according to the voyage departure date of the cancelled booking. Given the volume of refund requests and the care 

being dedicated to ensure each Guest’s request is processed accurately and in a coordinated manner, please allow for approximately 60 days for refunds to be processed. 

All refunds will be processed in due course, but delays should be anticipated. Please allow sufficient time for us to manage this process and know we are doing everything in our power to expedite where possible.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your understanding. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. You may also reach us through webchat service via this link: https://isaac.wlcl.com.au/Chat/DirectChat

41 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Our FCC link has disappeared from our Home page.

This happened to me a couple of times. They explained tech problems. It came back and stayed and my TA got the email to say my file was completed. My taxes, fees,excursions refund went back to my credit card 

1 minute ago, trvlwrld said:

if you have a cruise on hold or booked, it is being applied to that booking

This did Not happen to me. I have a Jan 2021 cruise booked prior to Jan 2020. FCC is still showing and I can apply it to this one or my Next booking.