Which Luxury Cruise Line? Best Active Excursions?

stormz

Hi Cruisers:   Looking towards the future.   Interested in Iceland and Northern Europe (Norway and fjords). We like to have biking, kayaking and hiking excursions offered for 55+ cruisers. Considering Viking, Silversea, Oceania & Azamara.    Anyone have recommendations or have past experiences?  Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 11:01 AM, stormz said:

Hi Cruisers:   Looking towards the future.   Interested in Iceland and Northern Europe (Norway and fjords). We like to have biking, kayaking and hiking excursions offered for 55+ cruisers. Considering Viking, Silversea, Oceania & Azamara.    Anyone have recommendations or have past experiences?  Thanks! 

Just completed the Viking World Cruise and we were very happy with the Viking standards, even if some don't consider it luxury. They guarantee no kids and no formal nights. Lots of active excursions from the ship.

We have booked the Norway Midnight Sun next year as an ocean/river combo.

• 1 month later...

We have been on 4 Azamara cruises and recommend them.  Service is outstanding(690 pax/400 crew).  Rooms/showers are small.   i have posted a review comparing Celebrity with Az.

11 hours ago, Tom47 said:

We have been on 4 Azamara cruises and recommend them.  Service is outstanding(690 pax/400 crew).  Rooms/showers are small.   i have posted a review comparing Celebrity with Az.

My review.        

On 7/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, Tom47 said:

Thanks for the info.   We have sailed Azamara twice and enjoyed both.  Certainly lots of choices out there.   Looks like we are all in a holding pattern for a while......

• Like 1