Are you a die hard cruiser?

Niteman

I for one am over this Covid thing! My Annual sisters birthday cruise for May was canceled & we were both so disappointed ☹️. I have a cruise booked for October that is keeping my spirits up during this doldrums crisis. 
Instead of bashing the cruise industry, is there anyone else out there that thinks they’d just roll over & die if they could never cruise again!??

On 4/29/2020 at 10:45 AM, Niteman said:

I for one am over this Covid thing! My Annual sisters birthday cruise for May was canceled & we were both so disappointed ☹️. I have a cruise booked for October that is keeping my spirits up during this doldrums crisis. 
Instead of bashing the cruise industry, is there anyone else out there that thinks they’d just roll over & die if they could never cruise again!??

We wouldn't be happy. Usually do 1 or 2 cruises a year and that's our only vacations.

I have more anxiety about when will cruising resume rather than covid19.   My April cruise was cancelled so I rebooked for July 25.   Crossing my fingers.   I live in Houston area.  So it isn’t practical to book a cruise for August or September due to hurricane season.

i have decided to keep busy making medical masks.   Currently working  on a batch 
that has a nautical theme.  ( thought I would take on next cruise ).   Maybe it would be fun to exchange (new/unused )  masks with others on my cruise.   This is not a financial venture.   I have been ordering sheets to use as fabric (bottom sheets have the added benefit of the elastic).  

Izena! You are so clever to use sheets! My daughter In-law has been making masks for local medical ppl. No charge. I’m going to tell her what you’re doing!
i so want you to take that July cruise! Please let me know if it actually happens!
take care!
karhleen