4-30-20 Thursday Weigh-In....Last Weigh-In Of April

Belle

Even at the time of your post I had been up for over 30 minutes, but for PDT you are right - too early 😮😉 

Yesterday went well for food and fitness.  I made enchiladas for Cinco de Mayo and only ate one (usually do 2) - having a big side salad before and knowing I'd have a small dessert made it easy to pass on seconds.  I also got lots of steps in doing the burning and more yard work but unlike Nancy Sinatra, my boots aren't made for walking so my feet were sore until I was done.  It was a beautiful day though and I knew DH had been stuck at the desk all day so I went for a 1.5 mile walk before supper.

Hope everyone is well and staying healthy.

Pacruise, great how you're doing. Good planning. 

Speaking of yard work, I was in the front yard this morning. I always intend to spend 2-3 hours trimming and weeding but my aging body says "enough" after 1 hour. I got a lot done but there is much more to do. I think I can do another hour tomorrow or Friday, then some time next week and that will really help the yard to stay nice. 

Depressing when we have to schedule what we do because our bodies get too tired/sore.........🤣

It is good exercise though........

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Diana

• Like 1

A consistent hour is better than 2-3 but only sporadic and then so sore you can't do anything else.  Yard work is good exercise but also easy to underestimate how hard it is on the body (bending, squats, pulling, etc).  Other than marathon runners and maybe distance bikers I can't think of an exercise we do more than 60 minutes anyway.  Keep up the great work!