Interrogatory Question: Please just answer “Yes” or “No” and your Cruise Date. Have you received your Option 2 refund ?

On 6/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, MountainEER74 said:

April 25, 2020 14 Day Europe Odyssey on Crown Princess

Cancelled 3/8/20 with 50% cancellation fee to be returned in FCC

Received CC refund for 50% of fare on 3/12/20

Picked Option 2 on 3/12/20 to get remainder refunded and 25% FCC

Received Compensation Receipt acknowledging Opt. 2 on 3/12/20

Received second cancellation notice indicating no cancellation fee on 5/23/20 (what is this? Made me think they were working on my refund.)

Still NO CC refund for remainder of cruise fare or FCC.

On 6/17/2020 at 7:07 PM, MountainEER74 said:

6/17/20 - Hours after posting the above I received the 25% FCC for this cruise. Hopefully CC refund will show up tonight or tomorrow.

CC refund showed up in my account today, dated on June 12.  Now I can look forward to hopefully being on the Enchanted Princess next May.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:12 PM, KYBOB said:

Yes, cruise dates March 28 and April 4 (Sky and Caribbean) received all money back but $200. But no future cruise credits for those cruises. Also have not received any refund of shore excursions on Fall cruise that was canceled. 

Future Cruise credit was posted on Wednesday, so can look at some Alaska excursions for next year. 

• Like 1

Just received our credit back to our credit card for full cruise/land tour fare minus our FCD which is showing on our captain circle account.  called credit card they will send us a check.  

BUT princess did not refund me for the vow renewal that i paid for.  it was not refunded to my credit card and i used the same credit card to pay for it as i did the cruise fare....does anyone know how this would be credited back to me?  Anyone that has had this same issue. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Just received our credit back to our credit card for full cruise/land tour fare minus our FCD which is showing on our captain circle account.  called credit card they will send us a check.  

BUT princess did not refund me for the vow renewal that i paid for.  it was not refunded to my credit card and i used the same credit card to pay for it as i did the cruise fare....does anyone know how this would be credited back to me?  Anyone that has had this same issue. 

Probably being done by a different department, person.  I would wait  around 10 days and it probably will show up.  Before all this covid mess started, I had to cancel a cruise and got cruise stuff in one refund, then excursions in another, and then finally my water etc.(like your vow thingy) in a third refund.  So I am thinking it will show up in shortly.

Pooh

3 minutes ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Probably being done by a different department, person.  I would wait  around 10 days and it probably will show up.  Before all this covid mess started, I had to cancel a cruise and got cruise stuff in one refund, then excursions in another, and then finally my water etc.(like your vow thingy) in a third refund.  So I am thinking it will show up in shortly.

Pooh

Pooh, thanks.  I have never had to do this...this is all new to me. 

Yes!

We got the rest of our refund today which is day 104 post cancellation.  We cancelled two days before Princess announced the pause and were in the group of pre-pause cancellations who were allowed to select option 1 or 2.  We got our FCDs restored and bonus 25% FCCs last week after having gotten about 80% or refund almost immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes! Yes! Yes! and a No!

Cruise date - 4th April 

Pacific Princess - World Cruise Sector - Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale

Cancelled by Princess 12th March - selected option 2 

FCC credited as goodwill - 22nd May 

OBC for unused credit from previous cruise ($88) credited approx 29th May

CC payment in full (except for FCD of £150) showed up today - this included cruise fare, business class EZ airfare, Princess + package.  Pre-paid excursions were booked using a debit card - not showing yet, but expect this will be next! 

We live in the UK and used a TA

• Like 1

Yes.  Option 2 For April 11 Transatlantic 

Received a $100 check each for FCC deposit.

Goodwill FCC in account hopefully to use next April to Hawaii.

Refund today for cruise, air and Princess insurance on CC.  
‘Thank you Princess for refunding everything.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2020 at 12:03 PM, azbirdmom said:

Yes!

We got the rest of our refund today which is day 104 post cancellation.  We cancelled two days before Princess announced the pause and were in the group of pre-pause cancellations who were allowed to select option 1 or 2.  We got our FCDs restored and bonus 25% FCCs last week after having gotten about 80% or refund almost immediately.

Congrats!!!!

On 6/18/2020 at 8:04 PM, hokiefans said:

Cruise date:  March 14th, 2020

cancellation date:  March 10th, 2020

CFAR Insurance claim entered:  March 10th, 2020

Full pause:  March 12th, 2020

Insurance claim closed because of the Princess options:  March 16th, 2020

Completed form for option #2 found on CC (never received by email):  March 17th, 2020

TA learned from Princess that they "did not" have a record of our choice:  April 27th, 2020

Email from Princess to reconfirm our option choice:  May 5th, 2020

Saw FCCs in Captain's Circle account:  May 12th, 2020

Received email that FCCs available:  June 4th, 2020

Refund of booking posted to credit card:  June 18th, 2020

Really happy to have received most of our refund!  Unfortunately, we are missing the upgrade we paid for in February.  Better than nothing though!

The upgrade part of our refund was applied to the card we had set up for onboard charges and I saw it a couple of days later.  All done!  My patience had been wearing thin but Princess finally came through.

• Thanks 1