Interrogatory Question: Please just answer “Yes” or “No” and your Cruise Date. Have you received your Option 2 refund ?

We received our refund today for our April 04 Caribbean Princess cruise which was canceled by Princess on March 12. We chose option 2 on that date.

Future cruise credit received late April.

Future cruise deposit was redeposited to our account one day last week 

Remaining balance all refunded to our credit card today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

We received our refund today for our April 04 Caribbean Princess cruise which was canceled by Princess on March 12. We chose option 2 on that date.

Future cruise credit received late April.

Future cruise deposit was redeposited to our account one day last week 

Remaining balance all refunded to our credit card today.

Us, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, received my refund today for our April 21 sailing.  

The request was made from Travis (we're survivors of the doomed final Grand cruise out of San Francisco), before 6AM on March 12th.  

Still no sign of the FCC's but the cash is very much appreciated.  I had initiated a dispute with the credit card on day 60, presumably they will cancel the provisional credits in a day or two, else I'll have to call to cancel the dispute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2020 at 5:29 AM, cherylandtk said:

I’m confused by your answer-you and your son both received money back to two different credit card accounts? Or maybe two different entries on your credit card account?

Sorry - I was a bit unclear.

No money back on CC but there are 2 FCC each for him and me - looks like one for the cruise amount and then the 25% extra for Option 1 choice (FCC not refund). 

So when I log into My Princess - I have my FCC and when I log in as him (he is an adult but as I set up the bookings I can log into him) he has FCC as well. Makes sense.

Have not received any money back.

The Princess AU site seems to be in a meltdown this weekend - I can't log in at all - just get an error message.  If I search for cruises without logging in, it is showing prices in $US rather than $AU. 

Edited by Aussieflyer

26 minutes ago, Aussieflyer said:

Sorry - I was a bit unclear.

No money back on CC but there are 2 FCC each for him and me - looks like one for the cruise amount and then the 25% extra for Option 1 choice (FCC not refund). 

So when I log into My Princess - I have my FCC and when I log in as him (he is an adult but as I set up the bookings I can log into him) he has FCC as well. Makes sense.

Have not received any money back.

The Princess AU site seems to be in a meltdown this weekend - I can't log in at all - just get an error message.  If I search for cruises without logging in, it is showing prices in $US rather than $AU. 

The last two weeks, I've been unable to log in to my Princess account.  This past week, we received our refundable OBC for a January cruise and the bulk of our refund for our cancelled March cruise (hoping the rest arrives this week).  So your inability to log in could mean they're working on your refund....

• Like 2

Yes, Option 2.  Full refund today for 3/30 cruise...incl. charges on two cc for airfare and partial cruise cost, as well as original balance on three gift certificates (still had original certs, so no need for replacements). FCC was posted a few weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:39 PM, dog said:

happy for all of you!!! So much going on this week. 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:03 PM, dog said:

So happy for you!!!

glad you posted. 

Still waiting for refund on the Grand May 9 Alaska cruise.  We asked for Option 2.  We have not received as yet cruise credits for first two cruises.  We are grateful for the close to $42k refund we got Friday!  Very appreciated!  Anyone else get refunds but no cruise credits?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Still no refund or FCC. March 14th.

Filed dispute with credit card at 70 day mark.

As a TA, must of been difficult decision for you. Let’s hope you see this resolved soon.