civatvecchia to rome, post cruise. Tour help

bluecruisin

Rome cabs is excellent.  We’ve used them many times and have had nothing but excellent service.  They will do a straight transfer or combine it with a tour.  

Edited by bennybear

I'm interested in the same.  Do these tours have room for your luggage?  I'd like to do a tour right after we disembark and then go the hotel.  Since we depart the following morning, I'd hate to waste time checking in to the hotel then touring.  TIA!

3 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

I'm interested in the same.  Do these tours have room for your luggage?  I'd like to do a tour right after we disembark and then go the hotel.  Since we depart the following morning, I'd hate to waste time checking in to the hotel then touring.  TIA!

Yes, they have trunk space.

The hotel/luggage issue still wouldn't be a problem. Have never heard of any hotel refusing to hold bags for a guest who is checking in or out. Have done it many times, in many countries.

15 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

Keep in mind that these are really private driver services, not tour companies or guides providing tours. They are providing a vehicle for your party and your party's luggage and driving you from site to site, and they will stay with the vehicle to keep your luggage safe. 

If you want someone to actually accompany you into the sites and provide guide services, this is an extra service/charge that is not included in their quote.

• Like 2