Cruise Refund

Couldn't agree more!!!! We will NEVER book with an online agency again. Still waiting for refunds and it is over 17 weeks since our 3B2B cruises were cancelled by Princess and HAL in March. Phoning them is futile.

Previously when I found a new promotion or fare drop etc (well within the cancellation date) and I would contact them to ask if it could be applied to our booking- you would think I was asking for their first born to be handed over.

They are certainly not the gurus that they claim to be!!!!

I have applied our FCC's to a couple of cruises at the end of 2021/22 and have booked directly with Princess and HAL- what a pleasant surprise that was-they were terrific and no actual money changed hands, just the FCC's and FDP's. Nothing was too much trouble and they said that if I found any betters deals etc to just get in touch and they would adjust it.

• Like 1

I have used online TA's occasionally either for a god

Odlast minute deal like the suite we got on Carnival Legend, or for a Med cruise where we booked through a US TA and saved thousands. That TA is also who we booked through for our Crystal cruises. She gives 8% of the fare back as OBC on those cruises.

• 1 month later...

Forgot to say that we finally got our refund for our May 11th cruise on Tuesday.

We have now been fully refunded for all our holiday. Two cruises, air fares, helicopter tours and hotel bookings. We only lost $110 each for this last cruise so I consider ourselves lucky.

Hope that everybody else still waiting for theirs receives a refund soon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, peter1956 said:

Forgot to say that we finally got our refund for our May 11th cruise on Tuesday.

We have now been fully refunded for all our holiday. Two cruises, air fares, helicopter tours and hotel bookings. We only lost $110 each for this last cruise so I consider ourselves lucky.

Hope that everybody else still waiting for theirs receives a refund soon.

Good outcome after long wait.  Well Done!