Help with FCC from US passengers booked with a TA

I have a B2B booked with a US TA on  Allure in December.  I have recently received my 125% FCC from my cancelled Radiance Hawaii cruise in May.  The FCC is double the value of either leg on the Allure.  I  am already booked on cruises on 2021 and early 2022 and do not want to book  any additional cruises.  I therefore have 2 questions.

1.  Can I have my  FCC applied to the first leg and the surplus remainder then applied to the 2nd leg?

2.  If that is not possible how do you ask for a refund instead of the FCC?

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Ms Jo UK said:

I have a B2B booked with a US TA on  Allure in December.  I have recently received my 125% FCC from my cancelled Radiance Hawaii cruise in May.  The FCC is double the value of either leg on the Allure.  I  am already booked on cruises on 2021 and early 2022 and do not want to book  any additional cruises.  I therefore have 2 questions.

1.  Can I have my  FCC applied to the first leg and the surplus remainder then applied to the 2nd leg?

2.  If that is not possible how do you ask for a refund instead of the FCC?

Thanks.

Yes, While usually one cruise must  be completed before the remaining FCC is issued Royal will allow it all to be used if you are doing a B2B.  You must call to be able to do this.  
I called about this last week

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We also have a option to click to ask for a refund. I was going to get a 2nd fcc, then changed my mind and pulled up the letter and clicked to get the refund instead. The last round of cancellations I believe says until the end of this year, the round before seems like I had until the end of next year to cancel but cant find first letter. 

You can cancel even if you already got the fcc, they will just make it useless 

9 minutes ago, welshrich said:

I have had two FCC's, can I apply both of them to one cruise as they are both smaller values?

If the FCC’s are in two different people’s names and both are sailing then yes.

if it is two FCC’s for the same person then the answer is no. 

Can my client use more than one Future Cruise Credit to pay for his/her cruise fare?

At this time, only one FCC can be applied to each guest in a reservation. Future Cruise Credits are not stackable.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

34 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If the FCC’s are in two different people’s names and both are sailing then yes.

if it is two FCC’s for the same person then the answer is no. 

Can my client use more than one Future Cruise Credit to pay for his/her cruise fare?

At this time, only one FCC can be applied to each guest in a reservation. Future Cruise Credits are not stackable.

Many thanks, I have 2 fcc's for both of us for £150 each and two for £1000 and £300.  I was happy to have them but as they are limited on where I can spend them I might just ask for a refund of the higher value ones, it's a shame as RCI seem to be shooting themselves in the foot here but imposing such limitations for something that is beyond everyones control.

• Like 1