Cruise line with staterooms that accommodate 3 guests

lmitch27

I want to take my two daughters on a Mediterranean cruise next year, but I'm finding it difficult to find a cruise line that offers staterooms that will accommodate three guests.

Holland America's Signature Suite is all that I can find, so far.

I don't know of a cruise line that doesn't have cabins for 3/4 guests.  They are usually clearly marked on the deck plans.  Cabins for 3 will have a sofabed or bunk that is tucked away in the ceiling.  A good travel agent might be able to help you with this, or speaking with the cruise line by phone rather than trying to do it all online.  EM

On 5/5/2020 at 2:21 PM, lmitch27 said:

I want to take my two daughters on a Mediterranean cruise next year, but I'm finding it difficult to find a cruise line that offers staterooms that will accommodate three guests.

Holland America's Signature Suite is all that I can find, so far.

Are you looking for a cabin that has two bedrooms? or one main room with twin beds and a pull out couch?

• 4 months later...

Royal Caribbean, any odd numbered category holds at least 3 pax.

(Even numbered holds 1 or 2)

My aft d4 corner cabin on deck 9 will be awesome, longer balcony and I love aft view, but the ones on deck 7 I hear have even bigger balconies, but you need at least 3 to book those aft facing balconies. 

I'm on liberty which doesnt go where you want. I think only jewel OTS will be there next summer. 

On 9/26/2020 at 2:13 PM, firefly333 said:

Royal Caribbean, any odd numbered category holds at least 3 pax.

(Even numbered holds 1 or 2)

My aft d4 corner cabin on deck 9 will be awesome, longer balcony and I love aft view, but the ones on deck 7 I hear have even bigger balconies, but you need at least 3 to book those aft facing balconies. 

I'm on liberty which doesnt go where you want. I think only jewel OTS will be there next summer. 

I think you'll do fine on deck 9 rather than 7. We've been in #9708 a few times on both Liberty & Indy. Lot's of privacy back there but there is a service door...hope the staff doesn't let it slam too often.

Those wake views are amazing...Enjoy !!

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

I think you'll do fine on deck 9 rather than 7. We've been in #9708 a few times on both Liberty & Indy. Lot's of privacy back there but there is a service door...hope the staff doesn't let it slam too often.

Those wake views are amazing...Enjoy !!

I see it, I think I'm looking upside down. I cant sign into rcl right now to check. Rcl site is down to check my cabin number

Edited by firefly333