Cruise with confidence enhanced

• An enhanced & extended Cruise with Confidence policy that provides the reassurance your clients need to stick with us — through the current environment and beyond! 
    • Now, even more flexibility! Cruise with Confidence has been extended to allow cancellations up to 48-hours prior to sailing in exchange for a 100% Future Cruise Credit on sailings through April 2022 for bookings made on-or-before August 1, 2020!

PLUS...

• NEW! Introducing Lift & Shift for your clients simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year, protecting their original price and promotion. Simply select a qualifying sailing in the future, give us a call, and we'll handle the rest!    
    • NEW! Book on-or-before August 1, 2020 and take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee up to 48-hours prior to sailing, ensuring that your clients are getting the best deal!   
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Some more details,

• Previously announced on March 6, 2020, the flexibility to cancel up to 48-hours prior to sailing in exchange for a 100% Future Cruise Credit will continue, though the eligible sailing window has been extended to now include all sailings through April 2022 (all open deployment as of May 6, 2020).
• NEW! Introducing Lift & Shift for those guests simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year. Eligible for rebooking between now and August 1, 2020, guests can protect their original price and promotional offering simply by selecting a future sailing on the same itinerary type, sailing length, stateroom category, and within the same 4-week period of their original cruise date same-time-next-year.
• NEW! Stick with us and your client is eligible to take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee up to 48- hours prior to their cruise vacation start date, ensuring the best rate and/or promotion. Price variances will result in a rate adjustment if requested outside of final payment or an Onboard Credit when inside final payment period.
• If desired, guests wishing to cancel prior to final payment can absolutely do so for a full refund of all monies paid to-date, and all nonrefundable deposits returned in the form of a Future Cruise Credit. After final payment, the standard cancellation penalties apply for those guests not interested in taking advantage of the Cruise with Confidence policy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tree_skier said:

Wow that makes for a remarkably flexible booking process.  With these policies, I bet the split between RD and NRD just got smaller.

This is Currently the best of Any of the cruise lines that I have seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still no help for us, Cruise is Sepember 24th out of Bayonne, NJ..............Guess we just have to wait until August 1st , when those who think those sailings will happen doesn't happen and all the dates of no cruising goes for more months past August 1st.

Even that Lift and Shift won't help us, we have another cruise already set to Alaska, same month September 2021 on another cruiseline.

Oh well, sit and watch.

Lift and shift - I wonder would that now include the low deposit promotion I booked with?  Last week, I tried to switch my (low deposit) booking to an almost identical itinerary next year and I was told I would need pay more deposit because the low deposit promotion wasn't applicable to 2021. 

Great changes... I wish I could Lift & Shift my August cruise, but it’s in a cabin that is only on one ship next summer doing the Caribbean. Still a good option for those who can take advantage of it. 

mac_tlc

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Absolutely love the price drops up until 48 hours of sailing. 

Only means there won't be many price drops, because they aren't going to fill the ships to the max anyway. If they are willing to sail 25%to 50% full, they have a plan, they know they will set price and that will be it.

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Still no help for us, Cruise is Sepember 24th out of Bayonne, NJ..............Guess we just have to wait until August 1st , when those who think those sailings will happen doesn't happen and all the dates of no cruising goes for more months past August 1st.

Even that Lift and Shift won't help us, we have another cruise already set to Alaska, same month September 2021 on another cruiseline.

Oh well, sit and watch.

It does help you.  

you can now cancel under the cruise with confidence policy. Applies to all cruises sailing before April 2022 that were booked before August 2020

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Only means there won't be many price drops, because they aren't going to fill the ships to the max anyway. If they are willing to sail 25%to 50% full, they have a plan, they know they will set price and that will be it.

And that gives people confidence knowing they aren’t going to get screwed by booking before final payment and watching the price plummet after. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It does help you.  

you can now cancel under the cruise with confidence policy. 

Not inless September comes before August on your calendar? Can I cancel now for a full refund?

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not inless September comes before August on your calendar? Can I cancel now for a full refund?

You can cancel for a 100% FCC for your deposit.  You weren’t able to do that yesterday. 

the August date is in reference to booked by.  The CWC now applies to ALL sailing departing before April 2022

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Hmmm.  I was 99% sure I was going to go for the refund when they cancel my June 16 cruise.  Now, I am 50/50.  My family wants to cruise next year since we won't this year.  My son is actually excited that he will be 18 and not 17 so he can drink when we get to the ports. 

I just checked the price for the same cruise next June and it is within $5 of being 25% higher, so the 125% FCC compared to this is actually slightly better as far as protecting my original price.  

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You can cancel for a 100% FCC for your deposit.  You weren’t able to do that yesterday. 

Still not follwing you.........My cruise is September 24th..........Nothing above mentions that sailing date?

Or is this line include my sail date?

*****Previously announced on March 6, 2020, the flexibility to cancel up to 48-hours prior to sailing in exchange for a 100% Future Cruise Credit will continue, though the eligible sailing window has been extended to now include all sailings through April 2022 (all open deployment as of May 6, 2020).

Edited by Jimbo

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Still not follwing you.........My cruise is September 24th..........Nothing above mentions that sailing date?

Now, even more flexibility! Cruise with Confidence has been extended to allow cancellations up to 48-hours prior to sailing in exchange for a 100% Future Cruise Credit on sailings through April 2022 for bookings made on-or-before August 1, 2020!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Try reading it again.  Sept. 24 2020 is definitely included.  Every cruise date, up through April 2022 is included.  If you want to cancel you can.  You get FCC for your deposit and full refund for whatever else you have paid.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

Try reading it again.  Sept. 24 2020 is definitely included.  Every cruise date, up through April 2022 is included.  If you want to cancel you can.  You FCC for your deposit and full refund for whatever else you have paid.

and how long will I have to use it?

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Or is this line include my sail date?

*****Previously announced on March 6, 2020, the flexibility to cancel up to 48-hours prior to sailing in exchange for a 100% Future Cruise Credit will continue, though the eligible sailing window has been extended to now include all sailings through April 2022 (all open deployment as of May 6, 2020).

Yes that includes your sailing date.

it basically now applies to ANY sailing Royal has available