Past Guest Survey

Laurostar

I found the survey useful too with its focus on how the pandemic would affect our thinking. Because I am shielding I was able to answer in respect to not only the issues others have raised but that the decision was not solely ours to make but depended on when the U.K. government amended its shielding guidance. 

On 5/8/2020 at 3:25 AM, Laurostar said:

As a recent  past guest of Azamara I received an email survey last night from Azamara which I found the most inane survey I have seen for some time.

I would have thought that the number one topic of all cruise lines would be the attitude of past guests as  to whether they still had sufficient confidence in the cruise industry following Covid 19 to undertake another cruise in future and specifically with Azamara. Yet this survey never asked that question. Rather it was asking about potential destinations, possible departure dates over the next two years and various qualitative assessments of issues of concern/interest and there was simply no provision to say anywhere, well actually I will not to choose to cruise again, be it Azamara or anyone else , which after being regularly cruising since 1978, is where I now am at personally.

Well, there's always not answering. Or, certainly, choosing this answer for one of the first few questions would have gotten a bit of your point across.

image.png.55d236a9bcd659e0c2c10a86d44fbf8c.png

• Like 3

I received the same survey.  Better than the last one and it did not ask my annual income.  I was happy we had space to include comments.  I noted that my concern was also about protecting early bookings.  The week after final payment was due, prices for new bookings in suites were 100.00 more pp than we paid for a V1.  I asked if we could pay the difference and was told no....new bookings only.  Plus a higher OBC than we received for booking onboard.