Neptune Suites on Holland America Noordam

OK. Have never tried a suite on a cruise. Have had one Balcony Cabin and the others were Oceanviews. Since this is a transpacific cruise and we have FCC and OBC from a cancelled cruise, decided to put some additional funds towards a Neptune Suite. Looking at Cabin 5190 or 5191 aft port and starboard sides on the Verandah deck. I notice that Neptune Suites run from 300 square ft to 391 square ft. 5191 is 365 square ft. and has a wrap around balcony. Neptune Suites are designated as category SA, SB, SC. Have no idea what the difference is among the categories. For those that have traveled in a Neptune Suite would appreciate knowing what your opinion is. The good, the bad, and the ugly. The price would probably be in the ugly category for most people.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Ad & Dave 

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Noordam&cabin=5191

• 4 weeks later...

I have not been in Neptune Suite or Holland America;  however, I have been in suites with Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, and Princess.  That being said;  go with wrap around balcony;  Why?  Because you get views from two sides; not just one side.  Hope this helps

• Like 1