Suggest you confirm your flight itinerary is intact...

-Lew-

I. posted this on the roll call for our October TA embarking in Civitavecchia and thought it best to give everyone a heads-up here.

This morning my flight tracking app notified me my flight from IAD to FCO could not be found.  We were scheduled to fly BTV - IAD - FCO.  Upon checking the United website, I found my original flights cancelled with just a flight from BTV to EWR showing...no flight to Rome.

I called Viking who assisted me in rebooking...now through JFK nonstop to Rome on Delta.  In the process I learned there are now very few nonstops from the northeast to Rome.

I suggest it might be a good time to confirm your flight itinerary is still intact...

Viking canceled my June cruise.  This week I got email from British Air asking if I would like to keep, cancel, or move to another flight.  Called a Viking and they confirmed that my air reservation was canceled.  

It appears the airlines are starting to add additional international flights back into their operations - a positive sign for those who hope to be cruising in Europe in July.  If there are cruises in July, I bet the Viking air staff will be more than busy trying to re-book Viking air accommodations. I have Viking Air business class seats on KLM out of Dullas (Washington) the end of July. KLM is not currently flying anything out of Dullas.  They are flying out of JFK in New York.