FCC Refund Short Total

Our group of ten received our FCC's for our canceled April sailing on Freedom.  With just my booking, cruise fare was 3370 (taxes and port charges were already refunded).  With the 25% extra, we should be receiving 4212.  We received three individual credits of 469 each which is only 1407 and grossly short of what we are due.  The others in our group had similar small credits on their booking numbers and not anywhere close to what they paid.  Anyone else having this same issue?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mass2Cruise said:

Our group of ten received our FCC's for our canceled April sailing on Freedom.  With just my booking, cruise fare was 3370 (taxes and port charges were already refunded).  With the 25% extra, we should be receiving 4212.  We received three individual credits of 469 each which is only 1407 and grossly short of what we are due.  The others in our group had similar small credits on their booking numbers and not anywhere close to what they paid.  Anyone else having this same issue?  

I have to ask this but was that the cruise fare that you paid or was it the cruise fare before any discounts.  

Did you actually pay $3370 plus the taxes and port fees.

I only ask as someone else thought that the FCC was based on cruise fare before deductions. 

if it’s incorrect call them at 800 256 6649. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

Just revived ours for Harmony 4/19 and 4/26 and they aren’t even close to correct.

the are both short over $4000. 

I did subtract out the port taxes from the cruise fare.  Looking at their figure the used the total cruise fair for my wife and I as around 2400 plus port charges.  They both were actually around 5700 plus port charges.  

I have all my royal invoices so I have the correct numbers.

my March 14 cruise FCC back in April was correct.

Edited by later
I

We received 4 FCCs this afternoon. Ours, too, didn't even come close to the amount due. We were short, a total of $4,452.50. And yes, we subtracted the port charges and taxes from the amount that is due to us.  We are beginning to question our loyalty to RCL and World Travel Holdings (Cruises Only).  We have spent at least 8 hours on the phone with both RCL representatives, supervisors, and our travel agent.  

• Like 1

I was sent mine today and I carefully went through all the numbers and I am short $1039.00 plus I did not receive 25% extra I was supposed to get. Also the dinners and extras I bought and was supposed to get 25% on top of them are not there either. I want to support RCCL and help keep them in business by supporting their future with my business. But I was not offered a refund and I think I would like one now. I cannot afford to loose that much money to them. I know I am in for a long day on the phone next week. But I won't just let it go.  

27 minutes ago, kimlet said:

i got mine today too, not even half of the total cruise fare, been on phone over hour so far. says fees and  Gratuities are still processing

I am short over $2K 

Can't figure how they came up with only $707 

33 minutes ago, kimlet said:

i got mine today too, not even half of the total cruise fare, been on phone over hour so far. says fees and  Gratuities are still processing

Gratuities are not included in the FCC 

Mine was refunded along with my Air  to my cc

16 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

I am short over $2K 

Mine isnt that much, but its the point of getting at all your whole cruise amount at least 

I also got about 40% of our FCC and still did not get the taxes and fees back on my credit card, at this point not sure I trust them to get it right I just want my money back, and no refund from on board purchases

• Like 1

Carefully read your fcc letter. I thought i was short. Long story short, i used a TA. What was the listed price was not what i actually paid. I paid much less. That explained the obc from TA. I was quick to look at numbers snd not what letter said. 

Please know, since you are a NET Travel Agency, and charged your clients a bundled deal that was not disclosed to Royal Caribbean, their credit is based on the total cruise fare amount paid on their cancelled reservation with us. It is our hope that during this unprecedented global circumstance, you will be able to amend the amount and make your clients whole.

this is what my letter said, and why my #'s didnt add up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMiz said:

I am short over $2K 

Were there 3 people on the reservation? That would come to $2,121

Each person on the reservation gets a FCC for an equal amount sent to their email address that's on the reservation. 

50 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Carefully read your fcc letter. I thought i was short. Long story short, i used a TA. What was the listed price was not what i actually paid. I paid much less. That explained the obc from TA. I was quick to look at numbers snd not what letter said. 

Please know, since you are a NET Travel Agency, and charged your clients a bundled deal that was not disclosed to Royal Caribbean, their credit is based on the total cruise fare amount paid on their cancelled reservation with us. It is our hope that during this unprecedented global circumstance, you will be able to amend the amount and make your clients whole.

this is what my letter said, and why my #'s didnt add up. 

I used a TA  which is me 

Here is some odd things

This is for a cruise I was to be on NOW   

What you need to see is I paid off the cruise in June 2019 

Both these are from my booking one is the Service history was NOW is wrong 

the Payment history is correct

I should be getting more that $707 PP

The July about is for the Drink package and the Jan figure is Air added

Payment .png

Payment History.png

Edited by TheMiz

We just received the FCC email and same as everyone...around 1/3 of the fare we paid for the original cruise. Not even considering the extra 25% for the FCC offer.
Has anyone been successful in calling RCCL and getting it corrected or further info on WHY this happened?

We’ve already paid a deposit on an October sailing that we can’t afford with the crappy FCC we just received. We originally paid $6200.00 and our FCC was just under $4000.

What. The. Hell???

Next stop HOPEFULLY will be Harmony of the Seas on October 2020 in a Crown Loft Suite

3 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

Were there 3 people on the reservation? That would come to $2,121

Each person on the reservation gets a FCC for an equal amount sent to their email address that's on the reservation. 

Still wouldn't be right but no just me and the wife

One email received with other our amounts on it which is different from my friend I booked they got the right amounts in 2 emails

I just received my FCC today.  VERY SHORT!  Explain to me how I spent $6870 for a Crown Loft Suite (and I have the payments to prove it) and only received $1294/pp?  Even subtracting the port fees (roughly $150/pp), do the math and it most definitely does NOT add up to 125% FCC.  Questioning my loyal to Royal stance now.

Been on hold for 2 hours and cannot get through.  This is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Our family of 4 (in one cabin) received our FCCs today too...or a portion of then...

Today we got 4 FCCs for $101 USD each. 

this was our cruise invoice...I am expecting that our FCC matches the top line + 25%...we have a LONG way to go!! 

592395C6-ED5B-437F-9A12-9BF96E87BB44.jpeg