Future Cruise Credit

Well we got our fcc today, but.... It's in my name and our 2 daughters names. They weren't going on this one with us. And my husbands name is not on it at all. Also it's for about $700 less then it should be. Now I'm waiting on hold. And I did account for what we will be refunded to our card for port fees and taxes. 🤦‍♀️ Our original sail date was April 26th.

Edited by askfrog

My FCC amounts today were exactly half what they should have been. I used the "Got Questions?" link in the email to inform them. I'm not hopeful that anything will come of that, but will give them a chance. I plan to use all of the FCC before final payment for my January cruise, so there's plenty of time to straighten it all out. Our sail date was Monday, May 11.

11 minutes ago, Sobro said:

My FCC amounts today were exactly half what they should have been. I used the "Got Questions?" link in the email to inform them. I'm not hopeful that anything will come of that, but will give them a chance. I plan to use all of the FCC before final payment for my January cruise, so there's plenty of time to straighten it all out. Our sail date was Monday, May 11.

I don't have a "Got Questions" on my wrong FCC email

25 minutes ago, askfrog said:

Well we got our fcc today, but.... It's in my name and our 2 daughters names. They weren't going on this one with us. And my husbands name is not on it at all. Also it's for about $700 less then it should be. Now I'm waiting on hold. And I did account for what we will be refunded to our card for port fees and taxes. 🤦‍♀️ Our original sail date was April 26th.

I would guess that you are missing one FCC in the amount of $700 for your husband. 

The part that really doesn't make sense is getting credits for our 2 daughters that weren't on the reservation. I decided to try the email route instead of waiting on hold.

Edited by askfrog