Marella refund credit Accepted

Greetings folks. Well this should have been the second week of my retirement cruise on the "Explorer" 1st week Greek Island and this week the Adriatic. What a surprise I got last Thursday an email confirming my Refund Credit plus 20%. No hesitation to book another Cruise for next year. Have opted for the Disco II for May 14th  for near enough the same itinerary .

But I was very surprised how quick the refund come through hopefully everyone else can get lucky.

RR

Hi RR

Hope your well

We were due to go a week today but spoke with our TA today and moved our dates to another cruise next July same intinerary but popped on a 4 night stay.We hadn,t received our refund credit plus 20% yet but TA applied it with no problem

Hi Jim, yep alive and kicking. being a key worker and all..putting ourselves at risk so everyone can have power.

I've still got 1 more cruise to have a credit refund for that on June 9th on the Dream. Today I would have been in Kopor, one of my favourite ports. but thats history now.

Stay safe .

26 minutes ago, Rebel Rouser said:

Electric BJ. 12 hour days at the moment.

I was working for nationwide emergency response with N/grid gas.

Always long days.

look after yourself, stay safe.👍

Hi B

Doff my hard hat to you for completing 40 years service 😉

I used to miss it but been away since 1993/94 after 20 years.Good company to work for and really enjoyed my time at BG.

I notice your from B/Ham

My bro stays down that way,Droitwich,previously Redditch

2 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Hi B

Doff my hard hat to you for completing 40 years service 😉

I used to miss it but been away since 1993/94 after 20 years.Good company to work for and really enjoyed my time at BG.

I notice your from B/Ham

My bro stays down that way,Droitwich,previously Redditch

Redditch is a Birmingham overspill,  Droitwich on the other hand is a nice spot to live. I know them both well.😉

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, Rebel Rouser said:

Hi Jim, yep alive and kicking. being a key worker and all..putting ourselves at risk so everyone can have power.

I've still got 1 more cruise to have a credit refund for that on June 9th on the Dream. Today I would have been in Kopor, one of my favourite ports. but thats history now.

Stay safe .

Well, Today we should have been in Ajaccio Corsica on the Marella Dream but as all good stories, today would have been a complete washout as Ajicco had major floods from thunderstorms with cars being washed away  etc etc..but its not all doom and gloom. yesterday got my refund from the cruise back ..every penny. 

So all good stories do have a happy ending after all.

Stay safe veryone XX