When do cancelled cruises come off medallion?

Cornteen

The cruise to New England was cancelled and I booked a cruise in February 2021 to the Carribean. The cancelled cruise still shows up in medallion and I can't figure out how to delete it or does Princess have to remove it somehow?

I deleted the app, cleared cache and reinstalled using new booking number and the previous cruise still shows up. 

Thanks. 

Princess will remove it from your personalizer.  One day when you log in; it will be gone and your new cruise will be there.  Same is true for the medallion ocean app

Edited by AF-1

3 hours ago, Cornteen said:

The cruise to New England was cancelled and I booked a cruise in February 2021 to the Carribean. The cancelled cruise still shows up in medallion and I can't figure out how to delete it or does Princess have to remove it somehow?

I deleted the app, cleared cache and reinstalled using new booking number and the previous cruise still shows up. 

Thanks. 

Why even worry if it's listed on your app, surely there are more important things in life.

My April 12, Ruby sailng Auckland to LA that was cancelled during the first pause stayed on my Medallion app till the cruise was virtually completed. It did disappear from my cruise personalizer, but my understanding the Medallion app is not completely in sync with the  personalizer. 

It was amusing to open the Medallion app and it display what cruise day I was on. Now that the cruise ended on May 02, the app shows my next Medallion booked cruise for Oct 2020. 

I understand the Medallion app will only display 1 cruise at a time unless you are on B2B.

I would not worry about your cruise dropping off or not on the App, as you would not be using the App until your next Medallion sailing if it ever sails.