Juneau Harbor Webcam

8 hours ago, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

Happy First Day of Spring to Juneau where at 6:30AM (Alaska time) it was 26* with snow on the ground and absolutely beautiful! How I wish I could go there this summer.

Me too!  Maybe I have been in my bubble for too long, but I didn't realize until I watched my local newscast when the weather person mentioned that this is the first day of Spring!  

16 minutes ago, Himself said:

Tis a nice day.  Too bad they will not have cruise ships again.  Thanks Canada and CDC>

I sense a Priest who needs comforting from this loss.  Having relatives in Alaska whom I am unable to visit, I understand that feeling of loss.  

1 hour ago, rkacruiser said:

I sense a Priest who needs comforting from this loss.  Having relatives in Alaska whom I am unable to visit, I understand that feeling of loss.  

Missing family must be even harder.❤

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Himself said:

April 1, 2021

Not a bad morning in Juneau. At pier two at Port Everglades  a Princess ship.is docked. The Beach at The Hilton is not too busy.!

But the beach near the Courtyard still has many, although, maybe not as many un-socially distanced folks as a day or two ago.  

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at the webcams in Juneau and Icy Strait Point today..................I want to go back!  Today if possible!😀  Wish I could jump on a cruise, I bet I could have my bags packed and on the ship with in 24 hours.................. a gal can dream, one day we will be back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrabbyPatti said:

Looking at the webcams in Juneau and Icy Strait Point today..................I want to go back!  Today if possible!😀  Wish I could jump on a cruise, I bet I could have my bags packed and on the ship with in 24 hours.................. a gal can dream, one day we will be back.

Beautiful, clear blue skies!  (Still crossing my fingers for Sept. 🤞)

https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The webcam is getting more interesting with small cruise ships coming and going in Juneau.   Safari Explorer and National Geographic Quest in port today.   I can’t wait for the “toots” of the big ships as they appear through the fog.  Looking forward to watching the Nieuw Amsterdam tie up at the dock in July!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Himself said:

Raining on May 30th in Juneau.  Fort Lauderdale is hosting two X ships today.  An Edge Class and one from the Next Class down.  

There was supposed to be a sailaway at 5:00 P. M. on May 30th.  A bit late, Celebrity Silhouette is now sailing at 7:22 P. M.  

As Celebrity Silhouette sailed down the channel, I heard an air horn from the condos, the ship responded, their were people on some of the verandas (the thinking is from what I learned this afternoon that this is in preparation for a resumption of service),and just heard another whistle from a ship.  Celebrity Edge is also supposed to sail today.  Maybe that was her.  

On 5/30/2021 at 2:17 PM, CrabbyPatti said:

I love to check the cameras everyday!  Maybe I can't get there but I can dream!

Have a great day!

Denise

Denise, I think the way you do.  

• Like 1