4-14-20 Thursday Weigh-In.. Home Sweet Home..Another Month Or Two?

Belle

Morning Belle,

The kids' activities on that have gone to Zoom and trash day are the only things keeping me straight! We started deep cleaning the house last week. My plan was just a little every day...we made it all the way through Thursday and it somehow got pushed off my to do list. Maybe next week. Need to stay good today for tomorrow's weigh in. 

• Like 1

Good Morning,

I've been doing a little more house cleaning. But then again, as my hubby says, why clean....it just gets dirty again😏. Good thing I don't go with that reasoning......

Yesterday hubby and I went to Home Depot, needed new filters for the HVAC system, replacement light for above the stove. We also bought scrap wood.  Distancing easy at Home Depot, so much space. Hubby is going to make me wood tomato cages. We have a problem..........when we plant tomatoes, they get ridiculously big. They're already huge with lots of flowers. 

In my city, a few days ago, restaurants allowed sit down dining, provided they have an approved plan: 50% capacity, serves wear masks/gloves, extra cleaning. Monday is hubby's birthday so we are going to have dinner out BUT not on Monday as it's a holiday, want to avoid a lot of people. We're going to go on Tuesday, early dinner, wear mask except to eat. Thinking Tuesday will be less people. 

Have a good day, Diana

• Like 1

I think it's Wednesday? I'm working from home but even so if my phone didn't beep to remind me it's a work day I'd probably lose even more track of what day it is. I started last week doing 250 steps per hour I work, it went well so I'm keeping that up this week. Trying to get a walk in as well. My dog is happy when we go but he always runs when I pull out the leash so I get extra steps in chasing him around the house. Silly puppy! I'm trying to focus on the walking even though I know it's the eating that will lead to weightloss. I haven't lost anything, again, but I'm switching from "green" to "blue" WW to see if it's better for the way I live, we'll see! 

About 200 days until I'm supposed to be going on a cruise. It somehow feels crazy far away and not far enough at the same time. They finally announced that schools won't be reopening here until September, so now I have all that time to fill. I'd planned to get a season pass to the local water park but of course that isn't an option now. Not sure how I will keep my son busy, he needs to be a lot more active than he is at the moment. But he's also scared to leave the house so won't go for bike rides or walks with me. Hopefully I'll be able to find some activities to keep him busy.