RC Anthem of the Seas HA cabin size

1980dory

Website, TA, etc say the inside size for  HA is only 117 sf.  How does one put two adults and a mobility scooter in a room that is essentially

a 10'x10'?  RC rep suggested that there are no HA cabins less than around 200sf.  That makes more sense.  But before I book I need to know the actual dimensions

or sf of an inside HA on Anthem.  Does anyone know for sure?  Did this cabin get remodeled to a larger HA size?  Category 2V.  Has anyone cruised in one of those cabins recently?

Inquiring minds want to know!

25 minutes ago, 1980dory said:

Website, TA, etc say the inside size for  HA is only 117 sf.  How does one put two adults and a mobility scooter in a room that is essentially

a 10'x10'?  RC rep suggested that there are no HA cabins less than around 200sf.  That makes more sense.  But before I book I need to know the actual dimensions

or sf of an inside HA on Empress.  Does anyone know for sure?  Did this cabin get remodeled to a larger HA size?  Category 2V.  Has anyone cruised in one of those cabins recently?

Inquiring minds want to know!

WHOOPS!  Make that Empress of the Seas!  Not Anthem!

Go to www.cruisedeckplans.com, bring up Empress, scroll down to inside cabins and click on Handicap cabins, and they will be listed.  By cabin 4605 there is a tiny camera icon.  Click on that and you will see two stock pics of the HC cabin.  Alternatively, you could probably  google Empress OTS cabin 4605 and see the pics.  EM

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

Go to www.cruisedeckplans.com, bring up Empress, scroll down to inside cabins and click on Handicap cabins, and they will be listed.  By cabin 4605 there is a tiny camera icon.  Click on that and you will see two stock pics of the HC cabin.  Alternatively, you could probably  google Empress OTS cabin 4605 and see the pics.  EM

Thank you for your suggestions .  I am familiar with that site and have already checked it.  Still no info as to square footage of 4605.  Pictures are interesting but so far no one can tell me the actual footage of 4605.

I'm hoping someone here has been in that cabin or knows specifically about the size.

17 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I was on Anthem last December and the Handicapped cabin ,an OV was huge.You might want to check that for a future cruise.

Thank you for your suggestion and advice.

Please see my amended question in Post #2.  I am looking for the square footage of cabin  4605 on Empress OTS.

This is a category 2V, Inside.  I'm sure there are  many other ships and cabins out there that are much larger.

I just need the square footage on this cabin only and on the Empress OTS.

3 minutes ago, 1980dory said:

Thank you for your suggestion and advice.

Please see my amended question in Post #2.  I am looking for the square footage of cabin  4605 on Empress OTS.

This is a category 2V, Inside.  I'm sure there are  many other ships and cabins out there that are much larger.

I just need the square footage on this cabin only and on the Empress OTS.

Yes,I realized that but I was just letting you know something for the possible future.We were in cabin 3242.😀

Empress is the smallest ship in the Fleet.  So it is extremely possible that numbers are correct.  That being said, the configuration may such that it is possible to get a scooter inside without too much hassle.

Info copied from deck plans applicable to cabins 4605 and 4607.  Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, and private bathroom. Stateroom: 117 sq. ft.; Accessible: 128 sq. ft.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Betty

Edited by raindropsalways

Betty,

Thank you for your reply.

Yesterday I also received a reply from my TA who checked with RC on the cabin size of 4605 on the Empress of the Seas.  RC has confirmed that the size is 144 sf for that cabin.  Still small but certainly bigger than the standard Inney at 117 sf.