Cruise Critic Community

Going on the Grandeur of the Seas  was wanting to know about if the Steamroom and sauna is free and in the men’s locker area . And if there is showers . 
Thanks for any info 

Yes, Grandeur has free steam room/sauna facilities in the men's locker room. There are a couple of showers, one sink, and just inside the entrance to the locker room there is a single restroom. The sauna has two levels, and when we were on in February 2020, it was quite hot. The steam room is fairly large and was not very hot when we were in cooler temperatures (leaving Baltimore), and warmed up as we entered warmer climates. On our sailing it was not very busy.

13 hours ago, CntPAcruiser said:

Yes, Grandeur has free steam room/sauna facilities in the men's locker room. There are a couple of showers, one sink, and just inside the entrance to the locker room there is a single restroom. The sauna has two levels, and when we were on in February 2020, it was quite hot. The steam room is fairly large and was not very hot when we were in cooler temperatures (leaving Baltimore), and warmed up as we entered warmer climates. On our sailing it was not very busy.

Thanks , just got an email the cruise just got canceled. Trying to find ships still with free steamrooms seem few but I’ll find something 

thanks 

58 minutes ago, Cenotediver said:

Thanks , just got an email the cruise just got canceled. Trying to find ships still with free steamrooms seem few but I’ll find something 

thanks 

Hi

I know none of the Oasis or quantum class have free steam/sauna.  We were on Vision and Independence last year and both of those had it, Have also seen it on most of Voyager class, but as some of them are going in for 'amping' they are taking them out.

I believe that Radiance class all have them still.

Hope this helps.