2022 Cruises?

Daniel A

Does anyone have an idea when Princess will start making bookings available for sailings in 2022?  I'm not asking if Princess will still be in business, I'm looking at possibly needing to cancel an early 2021 cruise and rebooking the same cruise in 2022.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel, we are on the same cruise and looking to push it to Oct 2021 or March 2022. Last 3 years this 28 day has been released by Princess in mid May. I’m wondering if the virus is causing a delay. My TA still thinks it will release this month. Charlie

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, cjmayes51 said:

Daniel, we are on the same cruise and looking to push it to Oct 2021 or March 2022. Last 3 years this 28 day has been released by Princess in mid May. I’m wondering if the virus is causing a delay. My TA still thinks it will release this month. Charlie

I am loathe to cancel the March 2021 cruise as we had originally booked it under "Three for Free" and were able to add on Best Sale Ever WiFi and PBP for a very nominal amount.  So that booking now has refundable $100 deposit, free cabin upgrade, free gratuities, OBC, WiFi and PBP.  I don't see deals getting much better than that.  Since final payment isn't due until late November, I thought it prudent to book the same cruise in 2022 and make a final decision in November about which cruise to take.  I would prefer taking the cruise in 2021 but the availability of a vaccine and the logistics of getting it before the cruise are the main factors for us right now.  If a vaccine is not available, we likely will not go in March 2021.  Seeing what will be available in 2022 will also be a major factor for us.