Royal’s web site

nonnie&dgd

There’s a glitch on Royal’s website. If you choose accessible cabin it says only showing accessible cabins but they are not. I don’t know if this is happening on all cruises or all categories. Just wanted to give a heads up if you need an accessible cabin.

I've had this happen a lot on Royal's website.   However, I did discover that if you call Royal (or have your travel agent do it) and ask them if there are any accessible staterooms in whatever category you are looking at, they sometimes magically have one available.   

So if you figure out a cruise you want but an accessible stateroom is not showing as being available, I'd give them a call and ask if there actually is one you can book.   

I guess I wasn’t clear enough. I blame it on old age😀. The top of the page is saying only showing accessible staterooms. The selection of staterooms to choose are not accessible. They are regular staterooms. You would think you are picking an accessible stateroom and you’re not.

• 1 month later...

I am working with someone from Michael Bayley’s office.  They seem to be getting some of it fixed.  Best I can tell is the Freedom, Oasis and Quantum Class ships are still showing regular cabins.  On all other classes, the ones I tried are working okay.  

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 3:41 PM, staggr said:

I am working with someone from Michael Bayley’s office.  They seem to be getting some of it fixed.  Best I can tell is the Freedom, Oasis and Quantum Class ships are still showing regular cabins.  On all other classes, the ones I tried are working okay.  

Unfortunately, it's still an issue. I was looking at Allure yesterday  and the error is still there. It was also happening when I was searching for Mariner HC cabins.

6 minutes ago, BAYA said:

Unfortunately, it's still an issue. I was looking at Allure yesterday  and the error is still there. It was also happening when I was searching for Mariner HC cabins.

I just tried both those ships and it only shows handicapped accessible when I select the handicapped option.  

Edited by staggr

16 hours ago, BAYA said:

It's been working fine for me for the past month or so.